• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E-Mail regarding expiring CS Accounts

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
Hey Morrus (or other admins).

I got an (automated) e-mail message today regarding the clean up of CS Accounts. My name is not on the list as a having purchased one in the last 12 months, but I did donate money to help pay connection costs whenever that was (just did a search and it looks like it was Nov 2003).

My question is: does my CS still get cleared?

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If you donated in October, your account doesn't expire until October this year.

However, if people find that their names should be on the list but are missing, please respond to the actual email (I've sent out an updated one, BTW, with an updated list) -- that way I'm able to keep all the info organised.

Thanks, folks!

Nyarlathotep

Explorer
I'll respond to the e-mail a little later on tonight here (I can just reply to it right? It's not some kind of auto-mailer or anything is it?).

If we donated more than 35.00 do we get CS status for more than one year?
(if I donated 100.00 - and I did :) - am I a CS for 3 years or just one?)

Buttercup

Princess of Florin
Morrus, I'm one of those folks who should have been on the list but was not, since I renewed on May 10th. So, I replied to the email, but as proof I also forwarded you the email I received from RPG Now that shows the date I paid.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
And what if we don't know when we donated (the save Enworld drive?) and just want to donate now?

Will we be updated to a year from now?

...looks around, nervous, fraid of showing up one day stripped of all rights.
...wonders...what email?

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Well, I put in my bit during the big pledge drive, but I don't really remember when that was. If I understand the big announcement at the top of the Meta Forum, I'll just wait until my CS extra-super-status goes away and then renew. That's the preferred way, right.

So how will I know that I'm no longer a super-supporter? That banner at the top?

john

Michael Morris

First Post
Greybar said:
Well, I put in my bit during the big pledge drive, but I don't really remember when that was. If I understand the big announcement at the top of the Meta Forum, I'll just wait until my CS extra-super-status goes away and then renew. That's the preferred way, right.

So how will I know that I'm no longer a super-supporter? That banner at the top?

john

Among other things. If you're not a community supporter you'll get a different announcment than the one community supporters get. Also, several features will be turned off, including the following
  • Search
  • Private Messaging
  • User Galleries
  • Download Threads to Text
  • RPG Inferno
  • Custom User Titles

Other features are planned - note that almost any new feature that's added in the future is likely to be community supporter only. This includes my personal pet projects the spell and feat databases.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads