• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

E-Mail regarding expiring CS Accounts

I want to know, when is it safe to send in the donation/membership? Morrus says to not do it until after your account expires, but I'm afraid that I'll forget by then (that's, what, another 3 weeks?).

So, can we donate now, and have our membership start from now, rather than waiting for renewal?

Berandor

lunatic
Damn - the fund drive was in October?

Sorry, I already deleted the e-mail, figuring that the drive must have been before July. But that's when I paid.

Anyway, I'll pay whenever my account is "leveled down", so I'll just wait for it to happen, I guess.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Heretic Apostate said:
I want to know, when is it safe to send in the donation/membership? Morrus says to not do it until after your account expires, but I'm afraid that I'll forget by then (that's, what, another 3 weeks?).

So, can we donate now, and have our membership start from now, rather than waiting for renewal?
Oh, please don't! The logistical nightmare this is all causing me is making my brain explode as it is!

You'll know when your account expires, because you'll get a different message at the top of the page and will find yourself unable to do some of the things you could do before.

Krug

Newshound
If you look under RPGnow.com under My account and History, I believe it'll register all the purchases you ever made.

Remove ads