E.N.Publishing seeking new layout artist

One of the layout artists at E.N.Publishing will be indefinitely unavailable, so we're looking for a talented and experienced layout artist to help lay out future E.N.Publishing pdf products.

If you're interested, contact me at RangerWickett@hotmail.com, and please include a link to a sample of your work. An update will be posted when the position is filled.

As an addendum, due to the volume of replies, I'll send you a form letter when I receive the email, but otherwise, we'll notify you if we choose you, or you'll see an announcement on the boards.

With the release of our new pdf product, Elements of Magic - Revised Edition, E.N.Publishing would like to announce that we have filled the position of layout artist. The new layout artist who will be joining our team is Eric Life-Putnam. We're thrilled with the work Eric's done on EOM-Revised, and we hope you'll look forward to more of his work in upcoming E.N.Publishing products.

I would like to extend my thanks to everyone who responded to our opening. I only wish we could write books fast enough that we could have hired more of you.

Remove ads