E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
"We are unsure how many gnolls there are, perhaps a dozen or more and yes removing them would be preferable. The reports from that area are not very specific. Regarding payment, we would be willing to pay you 500gp, with 100 up front.

Now I know it is standard protocal to allow people such as yourselves to keep the treasure they find. However, you will certainly understand why that is impossible in this case. Still, we've no desire to cheat you out of your reward (or encourage artifacts to find their way into your pockets). "
he says with a wink.

"The guild will gladly pay full value for any items you're able to carry out of the tomb. Simply bring them back here when you come for your fee. Good, solid coin will undoubtedly be more to your liking than a bunch of clunky junk, anyway, hmm?"

Ishmael: [sblock]You are unable to detect any evil and your gut reaction indicates that he is sincere.[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

"What would we need to do, precisely, to earn that 500 gps? And how do we know which items you value? Perhaps one of your sages should come along. Come on, Mr. Atterwood. After sitting at that desk awhile, you're probably eager to do some field work youself!"

Percy glances at Ishmael and the others, hoping to see if they're all satisfied with the way things are going.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Haha, no not me, thank you." the old sage says, coughing a bit in his laughter. "You will need to bring me the artifacts from the site to receive the reward and I would think that full market price on artifacts would be an incentive to return with all of them I would think. I don't think it necessary to put any of our members at risk when I have such an accomplished group going in." Tharivian replies.

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus is pretty much indifferent on the matter, though the thought of getting to beat on some dumb jackal-heads is very tempting.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
Nezrak nods slightly to nobody in particular, and looks around to see other people's opinions. "Sounds simple enough. In theory at least.", he says.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy

"Very well, Mr. Atterwood. I think you've found your expedition. We will need to discuss the details amongst ourselves. It's possible we will want more than a 100 gp advance depending upon the equipment we decide we need. How far away is this tomb? If its far, some of us will need to buy horses. And we may need to buy another healing wand. And some extra weapons and ammunition."

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars clears his throat self-consciously, "Hahem, I would, ah, be more comfortable with a, er, contract. For, ah, clarity sake, of course. Maybe an, er, description of the type of, er, artifacts?"

Remove ads