E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
So I've got Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, and Novrne are heading all the way back to Orussus. And they are taking:

Jewelry, gems, small valuables

* lapis lazuli x5
* amethysts x6
* gold necklace
* fetish necklace
* tiger eye turquoise
* moonstone
* silver ring
* jewelry
* bronze false teeth
* comb
* crown (lawful-evil aura)

Masterwork items

* masterwork greataxe
* masterwork battleaxe
* masterwork studded leather armor
* masterwork cutlass
* masterwork longsword

Magic (to ID only, not sell)

* amulet (magic)
* map (magic)
* potion (magic) - clw (cl1)
* bolt x6 (magic)

Percy's horse is still around and well, hidden a top the hill behind some trees.

If thats got it all then I'll start working on the journey next post.

Manzanita

First Post
Erekose13 said:
So I've got Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, and Novrne are heading all the way back to Orussus. And they are taking:

Jewelry, gems, small valuables

* lapis lazuli x5
* amethysts x6
* gold necklace
* fetish necklace
* tiger eye turquoise
* moonstone
* silver ring
* jewelry
* bronze false teeth
* comb
* crown (lawful-evil aura)

We'll take all these. We've no use for a LE crown. (No one but Rodimus that is!)
Erekose13 said:
Masterwork items

* masterwork greataxe
* masterwork battleaxe
* masterwork studded leather armor
* masterwork cutlass
* masterwork longsword
We'll take these. Percy and Ishmael could keep them on their horses and not slow down the group much, eh?
Erekose13 said:
Magic (to ID only, not sell)

* amulet (magic)
* map (magic)
* potion (magic) - clw (cl1)
* bolt x6 (magic)

Percy's horse is still around and well, hidden a top the hill behind some trees.

If thats got it all then I'll start working on the journey next post.

I'd prefer to have Nezrak identify the magic items. We'll bring back 4 pearls. Percy is overjoyed to see Gwendolyn, and promises her brave steed not to leave her out like that again. Remember the party will spend a night in the crypt before they leave.

Erekose13

Explorer
Right, I'll update XP for the day then. I think everyone goes up, though Gorefoot and Nezrak may not go up again (only MAY mind you)

Manzanita

First Post
As always, Percy sets down her bedroll next to Gorefoot. "Fondar," she says "how are you feeling about returning to liberate your homeland? Do you think we're ready?" Percy flexes her fingers, and a feint purple glow illuminates her slender digits. "My power is growing. I can feel it. I've been thinking about what I can do and how I could do better. Each time we vanquish another foe, I can feel it in my blood. I'll soon be able to do more magic than ever. But are you ready? Could you return to lead your people in the body of a halfling?"

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: doh! I forgot my XP notes on my work computer. I'll have to update everyone's XP when I get back there (gotta add an encounter or two to my tracking too).

I don't want to keep the groups split for very long, so we'll stay in this thread, using sblocks for the two groups.

Resting the night in the dungeon prooves much easier the second night. With all gnolls vanquished and only 4 or so rooms explored the dungeon feels quite a bit quieter. The inght passes uneventfully and all are well rested, though Ishmael had a difficult night.

On the morrow, the four setting out gather what supplies they are taking with them (outlined above w/o the magic stuff). They say their goodbyes to their dear friends and head back up around the hill side back towards Orussus. It has been slightly less than a week since the group set out, though with all the harrowing battles of the past two days it definitely feels like longer.

[sblock=Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, Novrne]The early morning passes easily and you are able to find the point that you left the road without too much difficulty. From there the road takes you into more occupied lands as you spot a hearder grazing his sheep off in the distance. Trees begin to add to the low rolling hills as you break for the evening.[/sblock]
[sblock=Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak, the Librarian]As you watch your companions head off over the hill towards the road, Nars spots something shinning above the great stone doors to the dungeon. Changing angles a bit he can see hints of blue sparkling in the eyes and armaments of the figures above the doors. It'd be difficult to get up there, but there might be something of interest that you'd previously missed.[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Percy, Ishmael & Rodimus[sblock]"Let's head right for the Sage's guild. I want to turn this stuff in before it can get lost or stolen. Then we'll hit a supply store for a wagon and supplies."[/sblock]

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak:
[SBLOCK]Nars points out the flecks of whatever it is. "Is, er, anyone good at, ah, climbing? We, er, could investigate, ah, whatever that is, but, er, don't try to, ah, remove it."[/SBLOCK]

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, Novrne

[sblock]
Ishmael trails the Party as rearguard, still dazed. His eyes can barely focus and a deathly pallor is upon him. Yet he continues on, Courage being the only thing that keeps him mobile.

"Yes. A Sage's Guild" he mutters to himself

Perhaps they will know what malady is upon me.

[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Ishmael [sblock]"Ishmael. You haven't been looking well. Are you sick? Injured? Curesed?" Percy asks with concern as they travel.[/sblock]

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Percy, Ishmael
[sblock]
Ishmael sends his gaze far away. "I know not, sweet Percy. But there is a shadow upon me, and though hours upon hours have passed... I cannot shake loose from it.

If I remember a-right, this be the work of one of the tomb creatures. Mayhap a curse indeed, as thou sayest. "
[/sblock]

Remove ads