E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

IcyCool

First Post
Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak:
[sblock]Gorefoot shouts down to his companions below, "I think I can pry out these blue gems, but it will take a while. Do you want me to do it?"[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
(I'm pretty sure we had a discussion in the rules forum a couple of months ago regarding that, and I'm pretty sure the consensus was - No, there is no alignment change. Unless it was lost in the crash, I'll see if I can find it.
Here.)

ooc: An old thread, and Nimisgod's own to boot. My predictions for Tor are allready demonstrably inaccurate. Of the three incipient LEW Dragon Disciples, it sounds like Tor is the only one who is descended from a Dragon that actually shares his alignment!

IcyCool

First Post
Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak:
[sblock]"It looks safe to me, but I don't know anything about traps. Do you want me to describe it to you?"

OOC: If Nars gives the go-ahead and Nezrak doesn't respond, Gorefoot will begin prying out the gemstones.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak]Gorefoot takes his time removing the small gemstones from the sculpture. It takes a good 3 hours and he is exhausted when he drops back down to the ground with 26 pieces of lapis lazuli in his pouch.[/sblock]
[sblock=Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, Novrne]ooc:shall I continue from Percy's suggestion or are we waiting on a reply from Ishmael. I think we may have lost Rodimus though.[/sblock]

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, Novorne

[sblock]
Ishmael shares Percy's shiver. Their companion, despite days of his presence, still unnerved him. But the plan was sound to the Deep Halfling (though he was not the wisest of people) and he did not object.

OOG: Sorry, I thought I had posted my reply from last night. Was too sleepy, it seems. [/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Percy, Ishmael, Rodimus, Novrne]Percy leads the way to the sage's guild intending to sell their loot as well as turn Novrne over to the guild if possible. As they head through town people shoot strange looks towards Novrne and the others even though adventurers were a common sight in Orussus.

The Sage's Guild is easy to find again just off the main market. It is a structure like many others in the area, two stories and featuring a wooden sign swinging above the door way. Upon entering the guildhall you see a well apointed foyer with a few comfortable chairs on the left and a rack for hanging coats and packs. A butler stands at the opposite end of the room dressed in fine clothing though it has seen better days looking a bit dusty and tattered.

He welcomes you with a familiar jovial smile, "Oh you're back. Weren't gone too long were you? Guess'n your here to see Atterwood? He's been eagerly awaiting your return."

Once you have had a chance to come in and remove your outerwear he directs you up the stairs just beyond the foyer. At the top of the stairs at the first door, he pauses for a second before knocking on the door and opening it. "Hey sir, your adventurers are back." Then he bows and motions for you to enter.

The large room beyond is still full of comfortable clutter. Thickly cushioned chairs are scattered about; wall-to-wall bookshelves are crammed with hundreds of books, scrolls, and maps, devoid of any discernable filing system; and well-worn rugs cover the floor. The far wall is almost entirely occupied by the large windows that look over the courtyard gardens. The tops of the windows are inset with stained glass that throws colored light onto the dust motes dancing in the air. Before the windows, a massive oaken desk takes advantage of the sunlight. Behind the desk and its stacks of books and papers, an aging half-elven man sits scribbling furiously in ledger, Tharivian Atterwood.

"Welcome back. I hope your journey has been a fruitful one?" he says in greating.[/sblock]

Remove ads