E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Xael

First Post
"Can't really say. Should we put up some light? If it's some kind of a monster, It would probably have to rush here to attack.", speaks quietly.

Manzanita

First Post
If Percy has another round to act, she will. A smell like bad breath could well mean something opened its mouth quite close by. She will put down her crossbow, pick up her longspear and cast her light spell on the end of it, pointing to the North.

IcyCool

First Post
Dalamar said:
OoC: Right, I forgot that Gorefoot is a halfling nowadays. I keep thinking of him as a gnome. :p

OOC: Me too. But hey, if he makes it to Horizon Walker, he'll get his darkvision back, yay! ;)

Erekose13

Explorer
Fridley and Nezrak are the first to see the source of the smell. Having been alerted by the change in wind they know where to look in the near pitch black as a great big huge shape begins to take form. The creature is less than 30 feet from the camp and at the verbalized question rears and charges. While it is still shrouded in the gloom of an overcast moonless night, the creature appears as a blacker shape against blackness.

82960.jpg

[Round 1]

Percy
Nezrak
Ambush Drake

[sblock=ooc]Percy can't see the creature for herself yet, but Fridley tells her what he sees in images.

yup Nezrak has had enough time to meditate. All spellcasters have their full allotment of spells available as no one used any the day prior.

Rodimus and Nars are woken by the sound of Percy and Nezrak speaking at normal levels, they can act next round.
Gorefoot and Ridik sleep on.[/sblock]

Xael

First Post
Hp 21 / 21, Ac 12

"Oh... Told you.", Nezrak manages to mumble as he spots the creature, immediately casts Glitterdust at it, and tries to move away from it.

"GET UP!"

OOC: Will Save DC 17 to resist Glitterdust.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars stands up and grabs his new shield, hoping he's learned how to use it well enough. I knew being in the open was even worse than a tomb.

OOC:
HP: 43, AC: 20

Manzanita

First Post
Percy will drop her crossbow, pick up her longspear and cast light at the tip. She'll face the creature, but probably not have time to set her spear against a charge.

Remove ads