E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

IcyCool

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Wolf-riders, eh? Well, we have met some mean wolves. One bit my ankle!" Percy exclaims with outrage. "Nothing we can't handle, though. Let's hit the road. Everyone have a horse?"

Gorefoot shakes his head, "I never bought one. Do I need to, or should I share with someone else?"

OOC: Who is going to by the CLW wand? Gorefoot will happily pay for it, if there are no objections.

Manzanita

First Post
"Fondar. I want you to ride with me, as usual. You can sit in front on Gwendolyn." says Percy.

OOC: It hardly matters who buys it. We'll factor it in when we get some loot. But go ahead Icycool. That's fine with me.

IcyCool

First Post
Manzanita said:
"Fondar. I want you to ride with me, as usual. You can sit in front on Gwendolyn." says Percy.

OOC: It hardly matters who buys it. We'll factor it in when we get some loot. But go ahead Icycool. That's fine with me.

OOC: Done and character sheet is updated. Ready to go when everyone else is. I believe we're going to go looking for the nomads first, correct?

SlagMortar

First Post
"Ugh, horses? How, er, far is it? I, ah, can't believe I'm, er, saying this, but, um, couldn't someone, er, magic us, instead? The, er, only horse I, ah, ever had was eaten by those, er, wolves. A sign, I think." It seems Nars dislike of magic is fading, but his dislike of horses is as strong as ever.

Manzanita

First Post
"I don't think anyone should be walking. If you don't want to buy a horse or pony, perhaps we could get a wagon for you and Ridik." says Percy.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars; eyes widen a little at the though of riding with the goblin. He seemed nice enough, but who knows. "Well, er, ah, I guess a, er, horse would work." He once again absently pats his cloak pocket.

Velmont

First Post
"Horses? They are a bit big for me... but if we can find a pony, it should be ok with me." tells Ridik. "And for a wand, we can just go to Hyrag's temple, it is teh kind of item they keep in stock for benefactors or in case of urgency."

Xael

First Post
"I don't have a horse yet, but I'll get one before we leave the city.", Nezrak says.

OOC: Umm, I haven't posted again in a while, sorry... Bought a light warhorse.

Erekose13

Explorer
Everyone settled on horses or a pony, they are all set for a trek into the wilderness. Now for a direction, will it be north along the road to Rivensblight or west towards Fallon?

[sblock=IcyCool]The nomads will be found along the southern side of the Reach in the light forests that spread along it. Perhaps closer to Fallon at this time of year, following the movements of deer herds.[/sblock]

IcyCool

First Post
"We should probably head for Fallon, the nomads would be near there, along the southern side of the Reach, at this time of year." With that, Gorefoot is ready to head out.

Last edited:

Remove ads