• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Earth Dragon arena:Covaithe vs Industrygothica

covaithe

Explorer
ooc: After some reading, I think you're right. Sorry. Out of time to post an action at the moment, but I'll get to it later tonight.

industrygothica

Adventurer
ooc:no, you are right to complain if you have any doubts. The thing is, I got confused by the order of actions as posted here. Effectively, at least if I understand it right, this is how it works: lvein moves, and you're right to say that you'd know where: in H13; then he goes cloud of dakness; then he attacks. or did I miss something too?

OOC: You are correct: Move, CoD, then attack. I suppose this is where that action point would have been handy. ;)

covaithe

Explorer
Yrnga steadies herself again with a quick prayer, and takes a blind swing at the place she believes Ulvein to be. She then moves around to the opposite side of the pillar.

[sblock=actions]Minor: Lay on hands, heals 12. Standard: bolstering strike hits AC 12 for 5 damage. That includes -5 for total concealment; presumably it's a miss. Move to H16, provoking an OA.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Yrnga hits nothing but air, andgets away expecting a hit that doesn't come. From the outside, he sees a sort of cloud of darkness about 25ft wide.

earthdragon.jpg

ooc:IG, I didn't think about it at first, but I suppose you could try an unarmed OA if you want.

Yrnga:-15 hps
Ulvein:.6 hs, total concealment

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ulvein swipes at the dwarf as she passes, but misses badly. He then takes a better position and lets loose another blast of eldritch energy before his globe of darkness dissipates.

[sblock=Actions]Unarmed OA: 1d20+2=7, 1d4-1=1

Move: to F11 (take the long route to activate Shadow Walk); gain concealment

Eldritch blast vs. Reflex 1d20+10=13, 1d10+6=12, 1d8=2 Too close to know right off is that hit or not.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
As the cloud of darkness finally dissipates, Yrnga can see his opponent again; while moving away, Ulvein targets him with a blast of energy, but his aim is way off.

Yrnga:-15 hps
Ulvein:-6 hps, concealment

earthdragon.jpg

covaithe

Explorer
Yrnga smiles, finally seeing a clear path to her foe. She howls a battle cry as she moves into position, invoking Tempus to guide her blade, and hacks at Ulvein with all her might.

[sblock=actions]Minor: righteous rage of tempus; next attack with a weapon before end of next turn becomes a crit if it hits.
Move: to G12
Standard: fearsome smite. Oh, sure, now you cough up the natural 20. Thanks, IC. Sheesh! 26 damage, and if Ulvein is still standing he takes -3 to attack rolls until the end if Y's next turn. [/sblock]

Remove ads