Eat The Monsters--Literally--With Gummyquest

If you've ever wanted to eat a monster's miniature once you've defeated it... now's your chance!

38dfffef6bb18a4b7fe5f6bb36b0310e_original.jpeg

If you've ever wanted to eat a monster's miniature once you've defeated it... now's your chance!

Gummyquest--which has raised over $350K on Kickstarter--is a box of 150 miniatures in 25 different flavours. Each box contains 76 monsters, 15 heroes, 25 potions, and 35 dice--so when you drink that healing potion you can literally consume it.

Minis show in the promotional images appear to include paladins, wizards, purple worms, dragons, orcs, goblins, kobolds, bear-owls, trolls, and more.

506c88b44afbdf4f9bb56e76dff5f896_original.jpeg

LesserThan

Explorer
No. But vanilla icing, as well as various glazes are readily available. You do have to be careful though - if the glaze is too hot it melts the gummi.
I did not know icing stuck to gummys. I guess anything would work if you covered then in starch.

Just hope people do not confuse their fancy custom, clear, and liquid filled dice with the gummy dice.

I think I would prefer M&Ms, peanut butter cups, Skittles, and Goobers like we used to do 40 years ago. The biggest monster was the PayDay bar, and you always wanted to be the one who defeated it.

:unsure: I might have found the reason for my life long weight issues.

Remove ads

Remove ads