• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron 3.5

~EE~

First Post
Well I'm pretty much using only the dragonmarked houses, the world and it's...crunch? (I'm not new to D&D. I'm new to the lingo you guys use.) Anyway, yeah. I'm not going to use anything that would...Hm...How to put it...Ugh I dunno. Anyone know a better way to put it?

Wik

First Post
Well I'm pretty much using only the dragonmarked houses, the world and it's...crunch? (I'm not new to D&D. I'm new to the lingo you guys use.) Anyway, yeah. I'm not going to use anything that would...Hm...How to put it...Ugh I dunno. Anyone know a better way to put it?

Ha ha. I'm sure there's a guide to D&D lingo somewhere around here.

"Fluff" = anything non-mechanical. The part of the 4e book you'd use.
"Crunch" = System-reliant rules. Feats, monster statblocks, classes, rules - all are "crunch".

The thing is, even if you can't drop your 4e books, you'll still be able to use the fluff. And I imagine, with a little bit of diligence, you can convert some of the crunch to 3.5E. And I still stand by my assertion that the group really only needs one Campaign Setting book. Unless you're with a group of people that don't share.

Remove ads