[Eberron, 4e] drothgery's Keep on the Shadowfell

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I'm sure he must be. In all truth I'm not quite sure to make of this menagerie but we're all obviously going the same place and could gain a lot by sticking together."]

Atanatotatos

First Post
Titan straighens up proudly and comments, this time with a firm voice: Titan is strong and sturdy, and pats with his hand the shield on his bach and the hammer's handle under it.what are you guys' specialties?

Zweischneid

First Post
Khoros absentmindedly switches his empty winecup with Titan`s full one, takes another big swallow, leans back and taps on the Dragonne crest embroidered on the hide of his rough-cut armour meaningfully.

"Specialty? House Tharashk finds things lost. People, Dragonshards, or Opportunities. Everything. You hire me, you hire the Tharashk warranty that we`ll find it for you!"

Surely even in Breland that is known!

Rayex

First Post
Giggeling at the friendly bantering, Siranina responds: "I know to handle a bow, and other than that, Im an innitiate of the Church of the Silver Flame, with everything that entails."

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=Zwein]
** One month ago **

Korth, Karrnath

Titan and Khoros were sitting in a tavern, and not a particularly nice one at that. Titan, being a warforged who did not need to eat or drink, didn't see much point in the activity.

"Why did we come here again?" The warforged asked.

"Work." The half-orc responded.

"And why can't we go back to Breland now that you've finished the job?" Titan replied.

"I didn't realize how much it cost to get here." Khoros said. "But I've got a line on something here in Karrnath..."

And so the pair had found themselves hired to discretely find out why one of Kauis' agents had disappeared in Winterhaven.

Titan and Khoros are supposed to know each other and have worked together already.[/sblock]

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"I'm an archivist and seeker of all knowledge. I am not a simple researcher, I am a master of arcane forces, any many have rued the day they drew my ire."

Bialaska

First Post
"I do not know if it's a specialty, but I am an acrobat. Also have done both some knife throwing and some juggling. I'm not the greatest fighter, but I guess my agility gives me an advantage in some situations." Delia comments, explaining her own abilities to the rest of the party.

Zweischneid

First Post
[sblock=Ata]
I know.. that is why Khoros is drinking Titan's wine like his own.

I just thought I'd use the opportunity to introduce a bit of Tharashk bragging and bounty hunter mentality to differentiate Khoros from a 'regular' Ranger, not to mention add my bit to the general introduction.

If it came across wrongly, I'll try to rephrase the post.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=zwein]
[sblock=Ata]
I know.. that is why Khoros is drinking Titan's wine like his own.

I just thought I'd use the opportunity to introduce a bit of Tharashk bragging and bounty hunter mentality to differentiate Khoros from a 'regular' Ranger, not to mention add my bit to the general introduction.

If it came across wrongly, I'll try to rephrase the post.
[/sblock]

I'm sorry. I got the wrong impression ^_^[/sblock]

Remove ads