• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron 4E In NY/NJ

Ivaldi

First Post
Is anyone in northern Bergen County NJ/Rockland County NY planning an Eberron 4E start-up after the Campaign Guide is released? I'd be interested in joining as a player.

Ivaldi

First Post
Thanks for responding, Cinerarium! Do you play in High Bridge? If Google Maps/Directions is accurate, I wouldn't consider that too far to travel for a weekend game.

Cinerarium

First Post
I'd love to play in High Bridge, or anywhere within 30 minutes of there or where I work in Bridgewater. I'd prefer a Friday night game though all things considered. I've got two young kids and the weekends are serious family time for me. Would that work?

mhd

Adventurer
I'll be residing in Edison for the rest of the year (at least), so if you need another player, I'd be interested. If the new company apartment isn't much smaller than previous ones, playing there would be an option, too.

Ivaldi

First Post
Weeknight gaming's tricky for me. I commute to and from NYC along the NJ Transit trains. Unless the gaming destination is just a short hop past Secaucus, or somewhere along my own line home (Main/Bergen), game sessions would probably start/end too late.

Remove ads