Eberron Collector's Guide

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Thanks for that link [MENTION=15800]Hellcow[/MENTION]! I've added the latest HDWT article to the Guide, as well as Dolurrh's Dawn which I sadly managed to miss the deadline for ordering. Are there any plans to make that available again at a later stage?

Hellcow

Adventurer
Thanks for that link [MENTION=15800]Hellcow[/MENTION]...as well as Dolurrh's Dawn which I sadly managed to miss the deadline for ordering. Are there any plans to make that available again at a later stage?
That's a good question. I can't sell Eberron products, but it's possible I can post it for free at my website - I'll check with WotC and see if they've got a problem with that.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated with a link to the June Eye on Eberron article, a mention of the upcoming July article and a half-dozen new blog posts on Hellcow's HDWT web site.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Updated to include all of the French, German, Italian and Spanish translations of Eberron products that I could track down, as well as the latest two articles from Keith Baker's blog. If anyone is aware of any foreign language releases that I've missed, please let me know!

Remove ads