• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron Game in Louisville looking for players

physicscarp

Explorer
Greetings all!

I’m in the process of getting together a group of approximately four players for a D&D 3.5 Eberron game which is set to start the first weekend of the new year (Jan. 7th or 8th). The game will run biweekly with a playtime of about 5 hours. I’ll be hosting the game at my apartment which is located in the Lyndon area of Louisville.

I’m open to experienced players and new players, as well as different play styles. Above all, I like to run a game that is fun. If you are interested, email me at carpento@hotmail.com and I’ll get you more details.

Brian

Last edited:

physicscarp

Explorer
I'm still looking for two more players for this game. Right now, I've got two guys interested, and I hope that we can get together sometime over the holidays and meet, preferably after the 13th and finals.

If anyone else is interested, do not hesitate to email me. It doesn't matter if you are a hardcore gamer who owns every D&D book published or a new player who doesn't even own dice. I'm just looking to put a fun group together.

exile

First Post
Alas I now live in Toledo, OH and am unable to join your game (I lived in Louisville for nine years before moving here for work). I just thought I'd take a few minutes to wish you well in your game and direct you to www.ghoulgamers.com if you are not already familiar with it. I'm almost certain you'll find some Louisville area gamers there.

Chad

physicscarp

Explorer
exile,

Thanks for the info. I've been familiar with the GHOUL boards since I moved here this summer. I've had a post up there for a while, but I've had little luck finding players beyond the two I have now. Everyone else seems to have snatched up the available players! :\

For those of you reading this looking for a game though, email me! The two players that are committed to the game already are great and have made up interesting characters already. We've met face to face and I think it's going to be a great group. We're hoping to start soon, so don't wait!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads