Eberron Group in Hermitage TN Seeking Players

d20Monkey

First Post
Hello everyone. My name is Brian and I am looking to add a few new players to an existing Eberron campaign based in the Hermitage / Donelson Tennessee area. You'll find the details described below. If you're interested, just drop me a line and we'll take it from there.

THE GAME
3rd-Edition DUNGEONS & DRAGONS (v 3.5) EBERRON

WHEN DO WE PLAY?
Saturdays from Noon - 4 P.M.

WHO'S RUNNING THE GAME?
A DM with 14+ years of gaming experience who worked as a playtester for 3rd-edition DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and currently works as a freelance cartographer for the gaming industry.

WHAT'S THE THEME OF THE CAMPAIGN?
For the first time, we are running a group of characters who walk on the shady side of life in the city of Sharn. The characters work for a mysterious benefactor and perform a series of tasks ranging from modern themes (high stakes burglary, political intrigue, assassinations) to classic dungeon crawl and urban fantasy encounters. The emphasis is high-action with a compelling storyline that moves and changes as the characters advance in level.

HOW MANY PLAYERS / CLASSES?
Currently there are 4 (3 players and 1 DM). The group consists of a cleric, an artificer, and a rogue. We're looking for 3 more players to bring thr total up to 6 players.

HOW DO I GET IN THE GAME?
That's easy, just send a email to d20monkey@yahoo.com or send me a message here and get the ball rolling. When you send your email, try to give a sense of your gaming experience and style of play. Players new to the game are welcome but if you are looking to play a 33rd-level half-dragon ninja known for his army of black dragons and nuclear generators, you might want to reconsider. We focus on good roleplaying, fair play, and having fun. Cheaters need not apply. If you want to game with a group of experienced, enthusiastic gamers drop me a line and we'll take it from there.

Remove ads