• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron question: Infusion List for Artificers

Kranton Zo`erth

First Post
Well, I actually have a couple of things I would like to ask about the artificer class. 1.> Does anyone out there know where I might acquire a .pdf or .txt file of the infusion lists? Or am I going to have to steal the book from my DM long enough to scan it?
2.> Has anyone out there played Eberron for a while? If so are they familiar with artificers? and if both are true.....could you give their take on the infusion abilities of the artificer.

I personally love the class....just want to make sure I am playing it right.

Vaxalon

First Post
Scanning the infusions list for your own use probably (IANAL) falls under "fair use".

Asking one of us to do it for you probably doesn't.

Kranton Zo`erth

First Post
I would hope it would count as their allowed use copying....it's the equivilent of the spell list for the artificer.

Not to ask anyone to commit a crime...was just curious if they a site where it might be available

Kranton Zo`erth

First Post
Vaxalon said:
He doesn't want to publish them, he just wants a list for use in the game.

OGC status only refers to publication.

Exactly......thanks.....

I guess I will have to make sure and simplify my questions......seems i keep making someone get all bunched up.....

BrooklynKnight

First Post
Kranton Zo`erth said:
Exactly......thanks.....

I guess I will have to make sure and simplify my questions......seems i keep making someone get all bunched up.....
In that case, stop by the Eberron chatroom. I'm sure someone will share them for you.

I would but i'm about to go run errands and tonight i'm taking my girl out (1 month anniversary)

Kranton Zo`erth

First Post
Eberron Chat Room?

BrooklynKnight said:
In that case, stop by the Eberron chatroom. I'm sure someone will share them for you.

I would but i'm about to go run errands and tonight i'm taking my girl out (1 month anniversary)

I am not familiar with an eberron chatroom....anyone know where it is?

herald

First Post
Vaxalon said:
He doesn't want to publish them, he just wants a list for use in the game.

OGC status only refers to publication.
What the person was trying to say is that since the material is not OGC, it cannot be redistributed without permission.

moticon

First Post
We started playing an eberron campaign a couple of weeks ago and I was really taken with the artificer class. I view it as the ultimate flexible support class with some real fun opportunities for role playing, depending on how you do it.

The ability to infuse enhancements into weapons and armor, modify energy protections, and make a wide variety of scrolls and potions is extremely fun, and I've enjoyed doing the research to figure out what Sidorius Lore would be focusing on.

Sid is now 4th level and has taken Magical Aptitude and Skill focus (UMD). With an 18 intelligence the UMD checks are very solid now so he's only failed to make a scroll one time.

What Sidorius has focused on in the first few levels is to build a collection of scrolls that are useful in those niche situations so the other party members haven't got to prepare them since they don't come up that often. He's also focused on the search/disable ability to back up the rogue, and finally spent points on knowledge classes to fill in where the wizard is lacking. One special ability that has been really fun to grant to weapons is the 'bane' ability. It's +2 bonus and extra 2d6 damage were really appreciated by the fighter in the party and Sid enjoyed watching the carnage as well when we came up against a collection of spiders early on... :eek:

But my favorite was when we fought a young white dragon in a mountain pass, changing the fighter and the rogue's weapon's to flaming weapons was really enjoyable, all they while enhancing my own warforged armor to be cold resistant. It was a great encounter and everyone enjoyed the enhancements as much as Sid enjoyed passing them out.

I think the one thing that I've spent the most time tinkering with, and haven't come up with a solid list of yet is, what scrolls he should always keep around, and now that he can make 3rd level druid/cleric/wizard based spell scrolls, which ones should he be doing next...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads