[Eberron] Raider's of Xen'Drik

Scotley

Hero
Mortachi Human Cleric Search+1 Spot/Listen+2 FF AC 15

Mortachi curses at the trident before him and looks for the source. He defends himself from the trident as best he can with his dagger while he looks for a likely caster.

OOC: Fighting defensively. AC now 16.

G

Guest 11456

Plate, Warforged Fighter 3 : Atk +11; AC 18; HP 24/38

Plate turns to the massive four armed sahuagin and swings her greatsword with an upward action at it and hits? (1d20+11=28) it. The blow does damage? (2d6+9=20) from the manuever.

OOC: Not sure about the thing's AC.

Tor L'Tha

First Post
X,Barbarian, Search +0/Spot +2/Listen +0, Flatfooted AC 18 rage round 1/14

X sees between his blood colored eyes how Plate without fear attack the four armed creature. At the same time he brawls at the sahuagin in front of him and attacks. X sahuagin hit dice 3 =3 and misses again, lossing his balanse at the powerfull blow.

Elocin

Lurker (sort of)
Hobbes Shifter Barbarian 2, Search+1, Spot-1, Listen+5 - Flat-Footed: 14

Come on lets hurry this up, I can hear my friends getting hurt and others dying and what am I doing, wasting my time down here getting my armor on when I should have just gone up without it to join the fight. I know I would have been a much better match than some of the crew and because of me some of them are dying.

As I try and move just a little bit faster to get everything in its right place and join the fighting up on deck.

Erekose13

Explorer
Groswen continues to run to her equipment and grab what she needs.

[ooc: sorry for the slow posting, moving this weekend, so everything is a little frazled at the moment.]

Rik will get his armor on as quickly as possible and run up on deck as soon as he can, rapier drawn and ready.

((Been a bit busy...family in town until Friday, so I've been running around a lot.))

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
The leather armor pulled over his head and the straps pulled tight, Rezzin reaches for the small buckler shield in the locker and slides it over his left forearm.

'Sounds nasty up there! I wonder what caused everyone to freak out like that? I'm surprised Cap didn't have all of this worked out beforehand! From what I hear, he's usually good about working out deals on the sea and such.'

Rezzin shrugs, then starts connecting the clasps on the shield's straps.

Will spend Round 3 finishing up his battle preparations.

Lobo Lurker

First Post
X's opponant laughes horsely at him and stabs him with it's trident (1d20+4=9) and jaws (1d20+2=13). Neither attack finds purchase and X is unscathed.

Plate's monster rips into her with its arms (1d20+10=29, 1d20+10=16, 1d20+10=19, 1d20+10=30) and teeth (1d20+8=18). Three of the attacks hit home doing 1d6+5-3=8, 1d6+5-3=5, and 1d8+2-3=4 damage (17 total).

Round #4
Initiative:
Hobbes 19
Plate 16
The Crew 15
Xarut 14
Rik 13
Groswen 12
Rezzin 10
The Sahuagin 10
Takis 7
Ferrix's PC 6
Mortachi 4
The Clockwork Ten 2

Spell Effects[/i]:
Inspire Courage +2 (X, Plate, LT, & Glass) (4 rounds left)
Light (20 minutes left)
Spiritual Weapon (5 rounds left)
Barbarian Rage (X) (13 rounds left)

Xarut, Groswen, Hobbes, Takis, Rezzin, Rik & Ulytash arrive on the scene

After donning your armor and weapons you rush out onto the deck. Before you lies utter chaos. The old dark elven woman is pressed up againt the bulkhead walls and seems unwilling to expose herself on deck. Her two half-naked companions are wrestling with a pair of sahuagin. As you watch one of them tumbles off the side of the ship!

Mortachi is dueling one sidedly with a floating, spectral weapon (Takis & Xarut recognize this as a spiritual weapon... which means there's likely a cleric around somewhere). The crew is not faring so well in thier battle with the sahuagin. Were it not for the timely itervention of LT & Glass, it would have been a massacre.

X & Plate are still over by the mast fighting a pair of sahuagin. One of them towers over even Plate though the warforged look to be holding their own. The pair of dead sea-devils at thier feet is a testament to the two warforged's skill in battle.

(Each of you gets a full turn this round).

tyrlaan

Explorer
Takis - Druid 2, Search +2, Spot +8, Listen +8, Flatfooted AC 17

Takis notices the dark elf woman and her companions and rushes over to aid them. The others can hold their own for a moment, and certainly better than I anyway. He runs in, making lots of noise and yelling, hoping to draw the attention of the sahuagin away from the dark elf and her companions.

Takis brings up his scimitar and slashes (1d20+1=17) downward, cutting into the shoulder of one of the sahuagin for 6 points of damage.

AB: +1, AC: 18, HP: 16/16

Remove ads