• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Requiem of Death

Autumn

First Post
Hanuman47 said:
"That leaves seeing what we can ferret out of Karamazon in Jale's very capable hands." He pauses theatrically for a moment. "But I'm forgetting the most important thing that has been said in the last five minutes - when do we eat? Yelon?"

Jale looks across and gives a cool nod at the mention of his 'ferreting' task. "Not a problem," he murmurs.

At the mention of food he perks up considerably, sitting up straight and setting his drink down. "Quite so. I don't see how we can possibly be expected to conspire properly on empty stomachs."

DralonXitz

First Post
Hearing the requests of his constituents, Pretorium opens a small cabinent and removes a large loaf of bread, half a roasted boar, and some very odd looking snail dish, bringing them over to the main table, where the papers were situated. Setting them down, he retrieves an array of plates and silverware, and completes the dinner setting, sitting at the end of the table, overlooking the chatter between the men.

Beginning to enjoy a small sliver of bread, he considers the ideas put forth by them all and quietly responds, "I do believe Tesh's idea here is very sound, I have known Mr. Taskerfein for a few years now, an extremely amiable fellow, and always willing to make new friends.". Drowning a small gulp of his champagne, he clears his throat and continues, "While most of the Aundairan wine trade are snobby, elitist cows, old Taskerfein has always been a fellow who, while having fairly bad luck, will work with pretty much anyone to help correct his problems. I guess that is kind of where he is now..."

Paranoia833

First Post
Melchior nods appreciatively at Pretorium as he methodically cuts his way through his share of the boar with the skill of a practiced surgeon. "A man who makes friends easily, if not wisely. Sounds like just what we need. In any case we now have a goal. I'll be collecting infomation on our dear host Andre Gageron, given how well connected he is right now we'll probably have to deal with him a lot, he's our best link to the Kunderak right now so he's to useful to simply remove in my estimation. Avram, Tesh, you'll be working on Taskerfein and Karamazon. Which leaves you Jale to integrate yourself with Sharn's eite at your leisure. Personaly I'd advise you to work on befriending the dwarves themselves. We may not yet have anything to offer them but it never hurts to make a good impression. In any case, unless there is any more pressing business after dinner I believe I shall retire for the night. All this plotting makes me drowsy."

Hanuman47

First Post
Avram Soloman

Avram eats a full meal, although it is hard to see how; he's so busy regaling his companions with humorous anecdotes of his life on the stage that it's a wonder he can find a moment to swallow a forkful of food. After dining, he lingers for a short while over a cigarette before announcing he is retiring for the evening.

Once behind the closed door of his room, his charming demeanor drops. He thoroughly checks his bed chamber for anything surprising or out of place (OOC: Search @ +2). Only when Avram is assured that all is well does he relax and doff his disguise.

And dons another immediately after. With a quick word, his clothing becomes the filthy rags of a beggar. He affixes an unkempt gray beard to his face and jams a rough wool cap over his head. Thus attired, Avram makes his way out of the house to search for any unwelcome attention he and his companions may have attracted in the neighborhood.

OOC: Not sure of the layout of this place, but Avram will go out a door, window or skylight if any of these exist in his chamber. Otherwise he will wait until the house is quiet and make his way out as steathfully as he can. He will spend at least couple hours scouring the neighborhood (without looking like he's scouring the neighborhood), looking for anyone who may have the house under surveillance.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads