• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Rise of the Empire(OOC: Now recruiting second team)

G

Guest 11456

Sorry I was absent a week longer than anticipated. It will take a while for me to get caught backup with all of my PbP's. I should be caught up later this week.

Tailspinner

Gez

First Post
Sadly, you won't have that much to catch up. NarlethDrider lost his job and since the campaign has sort of stopped... :\

D20Dazza

Explorer
Hi there,

I'd be very interested in joining up with this one if there are any openings, or as an alt, and presuming that this is just a temporary hiatus. I'll keep an eye on the thread and be ready to draw smomething up if there is room.

Cheers

Daz

NarlethDrider

First Post
Tailspinner said:
Sorry I was absent a week longer than anticipated. It will take a while for me to get caught backup with all of my PbP's. I should be caught up later this week.

Tailspinner

I'm back---I'm not suppose to use the internet from work(like now) but wanted yall to know---i'll be postin again. though wont be till tonight

G

Guest 11456

Just when I was finally caught up... I'll be away from the boards until Tuesday June 7. Please autopilot Kreek until then. I will also be gone later in June.

Tailspinner

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads