• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: Shard Seekers

McDungeon

First Post
Eberron Shard Seekers
Post-war tensions on the rise. Political intrigue. Love. The Skies. A crew. And an airship to take you all there.

Due to the holiday season, as well as my somewhat hectic scheduling, I lost a few players and looking to replace them. My creation rules are pretty lax though I do have some houserules in place mostly for fun, and beefing up a few classes to be more useful (bard, sorceror, and paladin for example). Mostly I feel the job as a DM is to provide fun as well as challenges for the group without frustrating either of them, and making the PCs feel like heroes.

The game currently meets at 12 pm EST to 3 pm EST on Tuesdays on Openrpg.

Anyway, I'm not sure if En world has a policy versus other forums, but instead of a website or wiki, I like Tangled web for the various sub-forums and such it provides, hence why most of my information is posted there. Though I have been a long time lurker here.

Remove ads