• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

sleepystyle

First Post
Yeah JDVN> I have several knowledge skills with moderate scores to reflect university time.

If Kn. Arcana, Kn History, Kn. Religion, or Kn. The Planes will work I can take a crack at amulet interpretation. I'm also casting comprehend langauages when I get enough time to do the next post, so if that helps, there's that.

Bront

The man with the probe
I've got some Nobility, Arcane, and History myself.

I realy should pick up 2 more Nobility.

Wow, I forgot that I had some of the skills I have. I'm not as blind or deaf as I thought.

Cedious

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
No, Clang has an unfortunate accident with a magnet. :lol:

well yeah noone ever said a warforged was the smartest of all things :)
and they look so cute attached to him :)

Lol i just got visions of termanator 3 i think where they turn that high power magnet on and the women terminator gets stuck on it :lol:

Last edited:

Cedious- if you could prepare a character I can work him/her in quicker. Until then either you or I can run Clang. I don't forsee getting a new PC in until AFTER the caves but I could get creative....

Bront said:
I do think the "I like metal much better than flesh" comment was a little odd :p

You would to know Cedious and his player to know that is normal.

To give you a clue-

He is American but speaks with a thick British accent. His brother is British but has the Vermonter accent. The curse of growing up within the military system.

or was it the water.....?

Bront

The man with the probe
megamania said:
You would to know Cedious and his player to know that is normal.

To give you a clue-

He is American but speaks with a thick British accent. His brother is British but has the Vermonter accent. The curse of growing up within the military system.

or was it the water.....?
Does that mean I can't heckle him? ;)

Remove ads