• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Eberron: The Chaos Effect Complete once more Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Cedious

First Post
Mega forgot to mention i give as good as i get :)
so do your worst or best it makes no differance to me :)

Its all in good fun
Besides i would think a warforged would like metal more then flesh. All they see flesh do is slowly decay and metal does not really do that.....

Cedious

First Post
mega i could have the char done by tommorow :)
you know how hard i work at work :lol:

the question is what is this party in need of?
i was thinking i would try some sort of magic user for a change,

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, Clang is our blaster being a Keneticist, so a Sorcerer or Wizard would be good. I suggested the Rogue Wizard and end up in Arcane Trickster couldn't hurt, would probably be up your ally with a few extra odds and ends. Your call though.

As I mentioned before, Clang is a Keneticist, so don't be afraid to blast things with psionics.

Bront

The man with the probe
Lonesoldier has not been on since the 30th. Not sure what happened with him.

Sleepystyle has been around, but he's admited occasionaly not being able to post, so understandable.

I suggest people put their names, current HP, and AC in the top of each post durring combat to make life easier for Mega.

sleepystyle

First Post
I'm around- about to post even. I drop in to poke around pretty regularly even if I don't have time to post. I'm moving to Brooklyn in a couple months so I've felt the need to be out at shows and the bar more than usual and it's been cutting into my nerd-time. ;) I'll commence to restoring the balance.... now.

-d

btw- are we using a dice roller, still table rolling at home, or is mega doing all the rolls?

Bront

The man with the probe
sleepystyle said:
I'm around- about to post even. I drop in to poke around pretty regularly even if I don't have time to post. I'm moving to Brooklyn in a couple months so I've felt the need to be out at shows and the bar more than usual and it's been cutting into my nerd-time. ;) I'll commence to restoring the balance.... now.

-d

btw- are we using a dice roller, still table rolling at home, or is mega doing all the rolls?
Use your nerd sleepystyle, let it guide your actions. ;)

I think Mega rolling might be easier to deal with, because you never know if there are extra rolls that may be needed.

Remove ads