[EBERRON] the Extraordinaries, 'A Terror Awakened, the League Reborn'

ShaggySpellsword

First Post
Marcus continues swinging his hammer, searching for anything that might resemble a vital spot.

"Vital spots? What would this thing's vitals look like?"

OOC: Attack +7, 1d8+3; Spot +7

Prof Yeti

First Post
Taran Varnodel d'Phiarlan - Half Dragon Ranger/ Sorcerer

As Nevilles words penetrate the din of battle, Taran begins searching for a 'weak' spot away from his companions as his anger rises. As he does so Taran can be heard to say, "I....Am....Tired....Of....This....Cursed.....Land!". Finally deciding to step closer to the 'mouths' and angling his shot upward from his initial point, he unleashes a conflagration upon the wall.

OOC - AC 22 with Shield Spell (Round 2 of 40)/ HP 19 of 34
Knowledge (Nature) (1d20+9=13)Action Point to Knowledge Check (1d6=5)Total - 18 Spot (1d20+9=22) Breath Weapon - Fire (6d8=27)DC - 14 in a 30ft cone targeting the wall angled from the team.

Acid Damage (2d4=4) (Kinda superfluous since Mimic's are normally immune to acid but it's a continuity thing :heh: )

Last edited:

taitzu52

First Post
ShaggySpellsword said:
"Vital spots? What would this thing's vitals look like?"
"I suppose that would help. Let's see now....." he says all too casually as he peers over the sights of his bow. “Ah yes! Briet told me once, sun to the west, down is best….” He goes on to recite some rhyme devised by survivalists of yore. “Maybe it’s…..” he says pointing to…….

(OOC-Knowledge: Nature (1d20+5=25!! Nat 20, I OWN that roll!!!)

Spot (1d20+5=23, I will spend an action point if that fails.)
)

Remove ads