D&D 5E EB's Into the Eye of the Storm - PotA Campaign - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
Meanwhile back at the tomb...

Cyan taking the lead once more goes over the ground and walls for more tricks. Giving the all clear she starts inside. Barakas landing as he sees everyone disappear inside, brings up the rear.

Niklos calls out to Lord Sevond, but there is no answer.

As Terry wonders about lighting another torch, a bluish light fills the center of the tomb. The source of the light is the sword lying in the center of the sarcophagus, it rises up before the group and floats before them point forward.

[sblock=Map]
tomb fight_1.jpg[/sblock]

tglassy

Adventurer
Captain Barakas feels somewhat uncomfortable heading down into the tomb. He liked to spread his wings.

Upon seeing the sword, he places his hand on his own.

“Who are ye, and what’re ye about?”

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Didn't Niklos had her a torch last time?

As Terry and Barakas call out there is but one responds, that sounds more like a trick of the wind upon the hollow walls.

"Leave."

Niklos pulls out his sack of presents. "We do not seek your treasure, only your advice, Lord Sevond. We have brought gifts," He sets out a few presents from his bag: a cow, a few sheep, a shepherd boy, a dog, a girl carrying a bucket on her head, and a boy and girl holding hands, "They are not of great value, but were made with love. I give them to you."

EarlyBird

Explorer
ghost king by conorburkeart.jpg

The wind picks up rustling the leaves in the entryway. For a moment everyone can see their breath as the cold wind enters the tomb. The mist that was their breathing swirls and begins to glow and grow. The floating sword lowers itself to a height as if it were being held and you soon see the translucent hand that wields the blade.

"Your heart is pure. I see only goodness in your soul small one."
the ghost says with a noble bearing. "Gifts given freely are as rare as souls of noble spirit, and yet I have perceived both in a matter of moments.

A slightly perplexed look crosses his features as if he is decided on something. "I will grant you what knowledge I have. What is it you and your companions wish to know?"

OOC: Reminder about Jolliver Grimjaw and Gar Shatterkeel - for Barakas

hero4hire

Explorer
Cyan's reptilian eyes went wide as the specter appeared. It was all she could do not to flee or blast the thing with lightning. But it's words, if to believed, seemed that the ghost was willing to parlay. She gulped down her fear. "We are looking for a lost girl and are here s-seeking your counsel."

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Is that all you seek?" he asks eyeing the others. "The young girl Pell was here yesterday seeking adventure. Granting her request, I sent her to The Old Slate Quarry east of here."

Remove ads