• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E EB's RoleMaster Game: Second Darkness Adventure Path - IC

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: +15 = 83 Success

[sblock=Gunther Knows]
Saul ran afoul of a crimeboss named Clegg Zincher, how and what happened is not widely known. But what is common knowledge is Saul killed his wife and attempted to set his home on fire to fake his death. Caught by the Gendarmes, and later found guilty it was Zincher himself who asks his execution be stayed and he only be heavily fined and lose a hand. Why the crimeboss did this isn't known, some act of mercy or vengeance?

Since his fall he has painstakingly regained his fortune and refurbished the Golden Goblin.[/sblock]

Yavathol

Explorer

Finn frowned, "No bet. If he is rumored to have lost everything, how did he get ownership of this place, I wonder? Maybe he has someone else backing him, behind the scenes?

[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 2/2 Power Points[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Antes in. Roll for first point." the croupier calls trying not to pay attention to the conversation.

OOC: Round 2:
Current Stacks:
NOTE: After ante
Finn: 8sp, 4bp roll: [roll0]
Jerrod: 39sp roll: [roll1]
Gunther: 7sp roll: [roll2]
Simon: 3sp roll: [roll3]
Milivoj: 21sp roll: [roll4]

OOC: So bets and RP please.

EarlyBird

Explorer
"Argh!" Simon cries at his ill luck. "Not believing that one can turn over a new leaf in Riddleport. That is probably more truth than you no."

"A backer sounds interesting, and I'm sure finding out who if there is, could be a good way to earn some coin. Information is as valuable as gold to the right person. I bet five." Milivoj says, adding. "Simon?"

"Oh I bet it all. Have to win or I get no chance to double my money next round."

Yavathol

Explorer

Finn, deep in thought, suddenly realised the others were waiting for his bet, and pushed two silver forward.
I agree, he could be telling the truth, and we've already forfeited our souls by participating this far! You don't see something like that every day, do you? He gestured to the captive devil..
[sblock]Finn 22/22 hits 2/2 Power Points[/sblock]

EarlyBird

Explorer
OOC: Croupiers roll [roll0]
Second Point:
Finn: [roll1]
Jerrod: [roll2]
Gunther: [roll3]
Simon: [roll4]
Milivoj: [roll5]

The three dice come up nine, and with a groan Jerrod losses his bet and doesn't even get to roll his second point.

"Bad bit of luck their," Simon says and then rolls his point. "Ah, I too have the Devil's Luck it seems. But at least it's time for my Devil's Mark." he adds with a wink to a nearby succubi.

The rest of the group rolls their points. Finn and Gunther the only people winning the round.

As Simon stands and the others start to collect their winnings there is a bright flare from two of the braziers blanketing the room in a brilliant light...

OOC: Essence Resistance Rolls from everyone please.
A straight d100 roll - I have your modifiers.

Last edited:

Remove ads