Pathfinder 1E EB's Second Darkness w/RoleMaster rules (plz ignore prefix) - Recruitment (need a Burglar) haha

Yavathol

Explorer
Yay! Great stuff:)
I'm sure there will lots of specific questions in time, but for the moment I have a general idea what Finn can do..

EarlyBird

Explorer
No we are starting tomorrow actually, been brainstorming looking into how to gamble, etc.

Anyone who wishes to join may, I'll have a few NPCs (some straight from the adventure) to help round out the group. Just need hero4hire to put his character sheet in the RG. I know he has been busy lately (started the superhero game and all).

We will learn the rules as we go and how they fit in pbp, by the time we are 6/7 months in I think we will have most of it down.

EarlyBird

Explorer
poke for the ever busy [MENTION=20711]hero4hire[/MENTION] see if I can get a d100 roll (here or in the IC). I'm writing up the first combat post for this and am a bit excited to see how it goes.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Just need Jerrod's action for the round.

I know this is a strange system. There are no actions like Dodge or Dash, etc. You can do whatever you wish really. Take a chair and hit someone over the head, flying tackle a couple ruffians to the ground, whatever you wish.

This was all made during the late 80's early 90's so it is one of those open-ended type games.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Sorry it is hard to "know" your characters, so I'll let you see their sheets and ask any questions you wish. As for skills I took the numerous (and there are alot) skills in RoleMaster and worked them down to be a compatible list to Pathfinder after finding the module says... make a Gathering Info check, a History check, or Knowledge Arcana. So any skill in Pathfinder is most of the skills you will use here. I did add a couple extras to characters Secondary Aid, and Streetwise are the ones I remember off the top of my head.

On to the sheets... jonathonhawke already has his.

[sblock=Jerrod]
Jerrod_1.jpg[/sblock]
[sblock=Finn]
Finn_1.jpg[/sblock]

Remove ads