D&D 5E EB's ToEE and RttToEE Campaign - IC

hero4hire

Explorer
Templeton kicked and stomped at the net fruitlessly for several minutes. As the others settled in for tea the ratcatcher took a bath...in mud! He rolled about in the stuff until it thoroughly caked into his nooks and crannies. In the end, his horrible smell was muted, but he looked even more affright. "Yer pardon mee-lords and mee-ladeez. I'm gunna go haves a looks around. Make sure no mores of 'em cackling furries be about." he then began to stalk off into the woods.

OOC:
Stealth [roll0]
Perception [roll1]
Survival [roll2]

EarlyBird

Explorer
[sblock=PostCombat]
Excellent a whole page of PC interaction.
Going to advance the day only a few minutes in a second to continue on with the dialog.

First - there are seven dead bodies in the area.
Second - Emmyr has 3hp, and Hexiros has 4hp. Only damage taken, not bad.
Third - Mage armor spell will stay in effect (if you choose) till 1am
Fourth - Javin's wagon has a broken front wheel from "jumping" the hump in the road.
& Fifth - Zanword and Aridha have their own parts to play soon enough[/sblock]

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
"Don'tcha ever get tired of listenin' to yerself gab?" Aridha tosses at Rana irritably. "Maybe yeh could HELP or somethin?"
Anger flashed in the old woman’s eyes (And... hurt?) “And what would you need *my* help with, child?”

She straightened as best she could and stalked over, feeling all of her years of a sudden. Feeling- bereft, of a gift none of them even knew existed.

Bereft. And angry. And-

From behind she reached out a hand with the texture of old parchment and irritably plucked a leaf from Aridha’s hair... Fussily flicked another away from her shoulder like an errant bug... Carefully untangled a twig. How... How had she gotten her hair so wild in only a few moments?

OOC: Trying to loose herself in the calming, familiar action, depending on Aridha’s reaction

"Any you madam?" Rebekah asks with a raised eyebrow. "A puzzle piece? Because at the moment your insights are as useful as a single piece of a puzzle. If it wasn't for my man at arms, Master Anvilforge here, you would have no doubt taken these vague surmising's to some deep dark grave. I have seen many a fortune teller peddle the same routines at court, though I must admit, your magic does make the theatrics somewhat more entertaining."

“Fine,” fired back the witch. She did not look up from her task. “Then I trust you won’t mind living without them from now on.” Still quite -quite!- miffed, said the jump of her not-inconsiderable jaw.

You try to do things for people. And this is what you get.

EarlyBird

Explorer
24th of Goodmonth 579 CY
along the High Road in the Kron Hills
5:34 pm

2d9f00d0cfe7e8847ab70db333d789e5.jpg

There is only about an hour left of sunlight as the group sits around a very small fire with an iron pot of boiling water the only thing cooking. Most of the dust, blood, and mud has been washed off the group and their garments, and the sit/stand deep in their own thoughts of what they have born witness to.

Rana was given a vision from some other worldly power, and then it inhabited her body as if it wished to meet the "destined tools". It is as if you were meant to meet on this day at this time, but for what? And why such an odd troupe is beyond your comprehension at this time.

Templeton returns from his scouting to report seeing the hyena-men running northeast at an incredible pace. He takes a cup of tea gladly and sits away from the others.

The quiet rest is broken up by a forlorn sigh, everyone looks to see Javin standing near his broken cart, the wheel shattered beyond repair.

Javin Mertall.jpg "We are only about five hours from Hommlet, if we ride at a good pace. But I can't leave all my goods behind. I'd be ruined."

OOC: Group takes short rest, for tea. So you may use your HD for a little healing. You'll get it back in the morning. Everyone roll an Insight check along with your next post, as you mull over/talk about the previous combat. This is a group check, need 4 success before 3 fails. DC12

Shayuri

First Post
For all her bluster, Aridha felt the mood from Rana change, and her cheeks heated as she finished cutting Jevin free. Alright, so maybe she hadn't intended to bite quite that hard, but...it wasn't like RANA held back HER tongue when it suited her! Blegh, what a mess. Maybe it'd be better if she just didn't talk at all.

She glanced back as the old woman fussed with her hair, and shook her head. Not in negation, but trying to dislodge stuff.

"Bushes," Aridha muttered. "I was hidin' in some."

(Insight: [roll0])

River Song

Explorer
Rebekah calmly sipped her tea and breathed a sigh of satisfaction. "My compliments Master Anvilforge on an excellent pot of tea and I apologise for the hideous conditions in which you have been forced to produce such a fine drink."

[roll0]

Her moment of serenity and reflection was broken by the merchant and Rebekah struggled to maintain her composure but did. "Do you not have
spare Master Javin?"

With a glance around the gnolls, "I suppose we should remove the arms and equipment from these creatures, lest we provide some person of mean demeanour an opportunity to take up a life of brigandry. It would be nothing less than our civic duty would demand to hand these articles of war over in Homlet." Despite the comment she makes no move to do any of the work herself.

Turning to the merchant again, "What would you suggest Master Javin, that some of you stay behind while the rest of us carry on to the town and send someone back with a spare?"

hero4hire

Explorer
Templeton sat on his log...the mud caked on him had begun to dry and crack a bit. Only around his mouth where he sloppily sipped at his tea did the mud become soft again and mix into his beverage with every drink.

OOC: Insight [roll0]

hero4hire

Explorer
Templeton sat on his log...the mud caked on him had begun to dry and crack a bit. Only around his mouth where he sloppily sipped at his tea did the mud become soft again and mix into his beverage with every drink.

OOC: Insight [roll0]

His eyes however keenly darted this way and that trying to take in the measure of his surroundings.

Remove ads