• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[edenstudios] Questions about Archipelagos

tecnodemon

First Post
Hey, hope anyone from Eden Studios is on the forums. I was wandering if Eden Stuios can tell us more about Archipelagos. This unique campagin setting looks very interesting and from what I can tell from your website and a bad translated webpage of the French version is that Archipelagos is set in anotherworld where most of the "planet" or plane is most water and a buc=nch islands.
If you want to play in strange world, do a lot of hig-seas adventures and do a somewhat Waterwold-isque campaign than Archipelagos is the game. Am I right?

What I like to know what type classes, prestige class and races you get to play. What is the technology like? How much of the books have been translated? Will there be a campagin book detailing everything?

Ron

Explorer
Although somebody at Eden will probably respond here after a while, you'll get better chances posting at Eden's message boards.

alex_jurkat

First Post
Archipelagos

Hey all,

The Archipelagos books under production right now (one is in final proof, another in layout, and the third in final edit -- all translations have been done) are a series of adventures set in that world (which in fact may be easily dropped into any existing campaign with a large body of water somewhere). The books take a party of 1st level characters through an epic campaign and to 6th level. They feature island hopping, the machinations of gods, a measure of political intrigue, a bunch of wacky encounters, and (of course) lots of fighting. There are a number of plot hooks for expanding the adventures, and details about the campaign world.

The basic D&D races and classes are used, and the books have no new prestige classes. They do include several new monsters and items.

Oriflam, the original creators of the books, has published several other French-language d20 books set in the Archipelagos. Among these are setting and player books. Assuming the first series of translations are received well, Eden would certainly be interested in continuing to bring such a unique setting to English-speaking d20 gamers.

Thanks for your interest,
Alex Jurkat
Eden Studios
www.edenstudios.net

Last edited:

Blacksad

Explorer
tecnodemon said:
This unique campagin setting looks very interesting and from what I can tell from your website and a bad translated webpage of the French version is that Archipelagos is set in anotherworld where most of the "planet" or plane is most water and a buc=nch islands.

Are you saying that I did a bad translation for Oriflam on the d20 reviews section of ENworld?:eek:

Remove ads