• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Editing help on a campaign

Inconnunom

Explorer
I'm writing up a campaign that I could really use some help with editing. I just finished chapter 1, but the whole campaign will run 7 chapters, levels 3 through 10, with plenty of custom monsters, items, unique mechanics, and mini-games. If people end up really liking it, then I have a basic outline for a season 2. I don't know how many people here would have experience editing campaigns but I figured it was worth asking.

Inconnunom

Explorer
Awesome thanks! I PM'd you the files. I warn you ahead of time though, I'm writing it in the same style as LMoP, trying to be friendly and detailed for newer DMs in the event I attempt to distribute it in someway. Fingers crossed on that dream. That being said, it is about 28 pages with a map and several side quests. Also included are all the stat blocks for the custom monsters.

Inconnunom

Explorer
I shall begin soon. Once I can get my :):):):):):) computer to run the document.

I can get you a pdf version if you'd like. It's in open document format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice, basically free microsoft office) but it takes no time to save it off as a pdf. It just might be harder if you wanted to highlight or anything like that if you are interested in that.

Also I just saw you sent me a message, but my inbox was full. I have cleared it out and I'm keeping a closer eye on it.

Quickleaf

Legend
I can get you a pdf version if you'd like. It's in open document format (OpenOffice, LibreOffice, basically free microsoft office) but it takes no time to save it off as a pdf. It just might be harder if you wanted to highlight or anything like that if you are interested in that.

Also I just saw you sent me a message, but my inbox was full. I have cleared it out and I'm keeping a closer eye on it.
I'd also be willing to give it a look it you'd like. I agree that PDF is best.

Personally, I've found GoogleDocs works really well for file sharing PDFs. You can control privacy settings there. But if you prefer to send it via PM or email that's also fine.

Remove ads