Editor

Michael Morris

First Post
Of late the editor had developed a glitch of displaying on a grey field instead of the usual creme. I think I've kicked this problem (and I honestly don't know why it started) but if there are further problems let me know.

Ranes

Adventurer
Pardon me, Cap'n but I do believe the prob'm persists. Aye. If yer wantin' me ter provide 'e with details of my whatever or yer just be wantin' me ne'er again ter write like this, jus' le'me know, sir.

Verequus

First Post
There are two problems with the editor:

1. The simple click on a button yields the opening of a text edit field, but the entered text vanishes along with the tags, which should enclise it, into nirvana. I have to select the text, but after using the button, the editors scrolls automatically to the top.

2. The smileys are pasted now at the end of the text, not where the cursor actually is.

This could be a problem with Firefox PR 1.0, though.

LightPhoenix

First Post
Well, I'm still noticing the problem, on IE6, so I don't think it's a browser thing.

Specifically, none of the drop-down boxes are working for me anymore. Clicking on bold or italic pops up a message saying that it isn't implemented, but the font is changed anyway. Same with the "justify" buttons. The Hyperlink button works normally when I click on it, aside from no "ButtonPress" animations, if that makes sense. The spoiler button works fine, inserting the proper tags. Shortcuts (such as Ctrl-I) also work fine.​

None of it is a particular problem, though not having the drop-down box for the smilies makes using them a bit difficult.​

Michael Morris

First Post
The current server is, for some reason, failing to send key javascript and css files at key times. Trying to alleviate problems caused by this is like a dog chasing it's tail. The only real solution is a faster machine. And, fortunately, we're getting one.

Remove ads