• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elder Evils Cover - Kyuss?

MKMcArtor

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
So it's Apocalypse Stone: The Toolkit?

Pretty much.

takasi said:
I think it's time you named names!

(Or maybe WotC should?)

Billy. Ted. Ralph. Simon. Jackson. Fredrick. Sam. Albert. Chuck.

Betty. Tessa. Rebecca. Shelly. Jessica. Fredrica. Sam. Anastasia. Chelsea.

*blink blink*

That's a really dumb joke isn't it? :\

Greg V

First Post
MKMcArtor said:
Male Names: Billy. Ted. Ralph. Simon. Jackson. Fredrick. Sam. Albert. Chuck.

Female Names: Betty. Tessa. Rebecca. Shelly. Jessica. Fredrica. Sam. Anastasia. Chelsea.
[[need more names]]

(I know there are at least 30 other people out there who get this joke.)

Odhanan

Adventurer
MKMcArtor said:
Billy. Ted. Ralph. Simon. Jackson. Fredrick. Sam. Albert. Chuck.

Betty. Tessa. Rebecca. Shelly. Jessica. Fredrica. Sam. Anastasia. Chelsea.

*blink blink*

That's a really dumb joke isn't it? :\

*raises hand* Bingo !

I don't about yours, but I'm sure this joke here sucked... :lol:

frankthedm

First Post
Whizbang Dustyboots said:
So it's Apocalypse Stone: The Toolkit?
I was hoping it would be a catalog of cthuloid horrors such as Bolothamogg, Holashner, Piscaethces, Shothotugg & Y’chak. That would be in line with the term Elder Evils used in Lords of madness.

MKMcArtor

First Post
frankthedm said:
I was hoping it would be a catalog of cthuloid horrors such as Bolothamogg, Holashner, Piscaethces, Shothotugg & Y’chak. That would be in line with the term Elder Evils used in Lords of madness.

Several of the unnamed people I know where hoping the same thing. Alas, it was not meant to be.

But from the sections I've seen, it looks like it should be fairly cool nonetheless. ;)

Lancelot

Adventurer
Man, I had FUN with the Apocalypse Stone. Nearly blew up my own 20-year-old campaign world, and put some serious scare in some (low) epic-level characters.

I had basically switched off all 3e products, but the mere sight of the big K on the cover of this baby has got me interested.

...and for the record, Paizo crew, Age of Worms is (in 25 years of DMing) the best and most enjoyable published series of adventures I have ever run. It's also my group's favorite campaign to date as well. From the syringe-wielding Filge, all the way up to the big show-downs with Dragotha and Kyuss. Thanks for that.

Ry

Explorer
francisca said:
Why do I keep reading this product title as "Elder Elvis"?

Nursing home Elvis:
c.jpg

Suave silver fox Elvis:
elvis_ol547575d.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads