Pathfinder 1E Electronic tools for tracking XP and character creation for Pathfinder

zoroaster100

First Post
Our group just decided to try Pathfinder for the first time (we have played D&D through all its editions up to now), and I was wondering what electronic tools are available that are widely recommended. In particular, I'm looking for a tool that will allow me to easily track initiative and spell durations. Right now I'm using excell on my laptop to do this as the DM for the group, but I'm curious if there is a better tool. Also, is there a good character generator that stays up to date with all the options Paizo puts out in all their splat books?

zoroaster100

First Post
Thanks for the recommendation, Brian. Is Hero Lab just for character creation or also for tracking initiative and spells, etc during the game? I will look into it.

Brian Perlis

First Post
It tracks initiative and manually tracks spells and other 'in game' items such as crossbow bolts etc.

I've only been playing PF for about a year and I love Hero Lab because it knows the rules better then I do.... can't take two feats of a certain kind together... Hero Lab lets you know.

Remove ads