• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elemental Tempest Question

666Sinner666

First Post
Elemental Tempest says I can manifest two elements at the same time. I chose plaugesoul and stormsoul. It says I can use the powers from both but does not say whether or not I get the benefit of the resistance from both. Do I get both or not?

Aulirophile

First Post
Yeah, you get all the benefits from both. "Manifesting" is basically "appear as." I made the mistake once of thinking it meant actively using a racial power. Need to pick up the FR book for the rule, I don't think it actually appears in their DDI entry (though I could be wrong).

Herschel

Adventurer
Not only that, but with an action point, you can pick out another manifestation for teh rest of teh encounter, including resists to keep your "original" while still gaining one you need.

666Sinner666

First Post
Thanks guy! That is what I thought as well just wanted some outside input. I'm working on a fun little character concept I am naming "Resistor" that is a dagger wielding Genasi Dragonsoul Sorc|Elemental Tempest.

Remove ads