D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: Random coincidence time!

As Fegrun is talking to Jord and Lola, a messenger comes up to him and hands him a note. He reads it, then looks up at Jord and Lola suspiciously.

"It appears that someone higher up than me has taken an interest in ye and yer friends," the dwarf said to them. "I've been instructed to give ye free reign to investigate the disturbances. Seems might strange to be askin' strangers to investigate somethin' that my boys ain't been able to figure out, but those are my orders. Makes me want to know who ye are and what yer interest is in this, but I've also been instructed not to ask questions.

"So yer free to look around the temple, if ye want. I'm here if ye have any questions, though ye might want to talk to yer friends, the Genasi, the Bird and the Elf bird. They're back at the tavern, from what I hear. They might have more information for ye."

Fegrun informed his men of this strange new development. He is obviously not happy about having strangers poke around his investigation, but he's also not willing to disobey these orders.

"One more thing," he says, turning back. "My orders say we're to pay ye for any information ye can glean from what ye find. Up to a thousand gold apiece for helpin' to figure out why these attacks are happening, and another thousand to make it stop."

OOC: For reference from here on out, a gold is about a a fair day's wage. I'll try to structure costs around that.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Thanks Captain, we'll try to get this all figured out for you!" Lola had tried not to act too uncomfortable when the Captain of the Guard started speaking with them but it turned out to be suspiciously good news...

She turned to Jord. "Let's go inside and look around quick then we'll go back to the Frosty Blaze, find the others and find out what they did. Er, what happened."

Lola waited just a moment for Jord to follow her before she headed up and into the temple.

Remove ads