D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak waits, perched on the balcony railing, thinking of this Mirrored church and the words he exchanged with the earth elemental.

OOC: Religion check [roll0]

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Xobru hesitates for another moment, blocking the tavern door.

Inside was the peculiar bird man, who seemed nice but in a completely alien way. The elf was both intrigued and a bit anxious for not being able to read Vimak's expression. However, to search for the others in the city would be near impossible.

As two patrons walked towards the door, Xobru made up his mind. He proceeded inside, almost bumping into one of the guests, and the sudden move nearly unseated Hadar from the elf's shoulders. In a flash, the octopus grabbed Xobru's face and the pair of them stumbled blindly, hitting a table with one hip, before Xobru managed to remove his familiar from his face.

"I'm so sorry," he apologizes as Xobru quickly makes his way to Vimak. With a weary expression he drops Hadar into the bucket and places it underneath the seat he takes near Vimak.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak watches Xobru approach.

His tail feather wag slightly and and his head bobs. As Xobru sits he looks him in the eye, his own pupils getting smaller. "Wrong, Something is wrong. Child, Did you hear or understand the earth child?"

JustinCase

Xobru nods, then suddenly looks at Vimak with narrowed eyes.

"You saw the girl too? Hadar says there was no child..."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak recoils a bit, his sinking down and into his chest, he looks around quickly and waits a moment... When Xobru doesn't lash out he tilts his head to the side in confusion.

"Wrong, Who is this Hadar that is wrong? Room, In the throne room. Earth, earth child an elemental from the plane of earth. Killed, the one we killed. Escape, Also a little girl crying."

JustinCase

Xobru blinks.

"Oh, you meant the earth creature. Yes, it was there."

The elf gestures to the bucket underneath his seat where his familiar is grumpily staring back.

"This is Hadar. He's my friend and companion. He says there was no little girl there, but you noticed her too."

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak looks back and forth between Xobru and Hadar several times.

"Food, Hadar is friend not food."

He shifts back and forth on his feet for a moment. He keeps his head down, eyes on the table, not looking at either Xobru or Hadar.

"Girl, I saw the crying girl. Hurting, The earth child said it's home is hurting. Earth, We should find a Druid or mage who can tell us what is going on in the plane of Earth. Water child, I didn't have a chance to talk to the water child. Hurting, I wonder, is it's home hurting?"

JustinCase

"The water elemental was confused, disorientated. The poor thing merely defended itself, probably thinking it was ripped out of its native plane," Xobru says, pondering.

"I wonder what it means that the earthen home is hurting."

Gesturing to the bartender, Xobru orders two drinks.

Greenmtn

Explorer
"Door, The Earth child kept repeating something about a locked door. Thrones, Wanted to destroy the other thrones. Hadar, I get food for Hadar?"

Vimak looks up to Xobru as he finishes asking the question.

Remove ads