• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (IC)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak points his revolver at the Elemental.
In Primal "Stop, dirtbag stop. Here, why are you here?"

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

tglassy

Adventurer
The Earth Elemental turns to Vimak, surprised to hear its language spoken by a mortal.

[sblock=In Terran]
"Must be free," it rumbled back. "Break chains. Fix door. Not stop."
[/sblock]

Greenmtn

Explorer
"Answers, wait maybe we can get answers."

Vimak keeps his revolver pointed at the creatures head.
In terran
[Sblock]"Here, why are you here? Home, why do you not go back home? Door, How do we fix the door"[/sblock]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

tglassy

Adventurer
The Earth Elemental seems frustrated with the questions, as if it does not know how to answer, or that perhaps the questions are too high for it to understand. But it does seem to fixate on 'fix door'.

[sblock=Terran]"Door locked. Found crack. Need open. Need key...or break locks..." it looked to the next throne, a silver one.[/sblock]

Off to the side, the girl is still screaming as the water rushes in to the room.

OOC: Since there's an apparent pause to the combat, I'm going to say the rest of the group has made it to the front of the temple.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Vimak looks at the girl "You, Who are you. Place, What is this place?
He looks back at the Elemental, stepping forward, still aiming
[sblock=Terran]"Door, Be soft, show me the door. Fight, No need to fight. Free, Help you be Free.[/sblock]

He holds his hand up attempting to motion to slow the rest of those in the room but doesn't take his eyes off the elementalTrapped, it is trapped. Answers, maybe we can get answers. Kill, if it attacks again we kill."

tglassy

Adventurer
The elemental regarded Vimak and the others for a moment, before seeming to relax.

"Door," it said, pointing to the ground where he had pushed through the floor. "Under."

The girl had also stopped crying, and was watching with trepidation.

Remove ads