• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elementalists (OOC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
So this is where 45points of damage triggers a massive dmg roll and it fails and Nacay becomes the new lord of earth.... Jesus as smart as a bat.....

tglassy

Adventurer
So, I assume Nacay is using Great Weapon Fighting to add 10 to the damage, but did you factor in the -5 to attack? Because from what I'm seeing, you missed both attacks because of that. Unless it was already factored in.

tglassy

Adventurer
Also, you're all level 5, which means Barbarians attack twice when they take the attack action, but you only attacked once. Since you action surged, you can attack two more times.

Edit: scratch that, you're a multiclass. My bad.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Also, you're all level 5, which means Barbarians attack twice when they take the attack action, but you only attacked once. Since you action surged, you can attack two more times.

Edit: scratch that, you're a multiclass. My bad.
Was going to say lol. Felt God like for a second then.

tglassy

Adventurer
No i didn't but you did just remind me the creature has resistance to all physical damage not caused by magic weapons, either. So yeah, you both didn't hit as hard as you thought you did.

You took 12 damage total, and he only took 23 damage total. This is going to be a long fight...

Azurewraith

Explorer
No i didn't but you did just remind me the creature has resistance to all physical damage not caused by magic weapons, either. So yeah, you both didn't hit as hard as you thought you did.

You took 12 damage total, and he only took 23 damage total. This is going to be a long fight...
This one of those the idiot PC ruined it scenarios?

tglassy

Adventurer
Play on! If you want to take on an Earth Elemental all by your lonesome, go right on ahead. I signaled to the rest that something's happening, but it would still take a number of rounds for them to get to you.

Remove ads