• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elements of Magic - may be closer than you think!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm hoping to get a copy of the PDF tonight. Assuming that's the case, it could be on sale this week.

No promises - I'm just telling you what I've been told. :)

JohnClark

First Post
Awesome! I've been eagerly anticipating this book, because I think it may work very well in a low magic campaign my friends and I are trying to set up. Will it be available in print as well, or just for download?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Too early to say yet. Geberally, MEG prints our most popular products; but these days, it's rare to see a BIG product in the PDF industry because of the glut - everyone's sales are down. I guess MEG will take a look at it, read the reviews, and make a decision from there.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Is "Geberally" anything like "Gerberally" - the act of comparing things to Gerbers baby food? ;)

In any event, I hope to see it soon! Elements of Magic is my next purchase item from Nat 20 Press, and I have been awaiting it ever since Matt and you announced it!

Cyberzombie

Explorer
After some unforseen difficulties, Morrus has it. We'll just wait for everyone to buy Eldritch Might 3, and then put it up for sale. :D

WastedTime

First Post
Doesnt seem to be closer than what I was thinking ;)

What kind of time frame are we looking at, do you think? I am quite eager to get me grubby paws on it. Thanks!

Last edited:

Remove ads