• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

ELH from buy.com

SneakyB

First Post
Expounding on my last post a little...don't you just love how they lay it at the manufacturer? Not to mention the fact that their website is only update once every 24 hours?

Vrylakos

First Post
I'm in the same boat too. Ordered last Friday, I didn't get a 'backordered' email, but my order still lists as 'Sent to Warehouse'.

I hope this works out!

VRYLAKOS

prodawg

First Post
Mine was "sent to warehouse" for about 3 days. I ordered it on the 15th and I just got my book. You guys will probably get yours.

coyote6

Adventurer
I've also been sent to the warehouse.

Kind of annoying, since I even decided to pay the extra $3 to get faster shipping. Doh.

Talaysen

First Post
I ordered it Monday evening. I'm still waiting for any change in status. (I too am stuck on "Sent to Warehouse".)

As long as it arrives by August 17th, I'm ok with it - but I'm moving to Iowa on the 18th and I'd rather not have to have it forwarded.

Last edited:

Abdul Al Hazrad

First Post
Me too

Yup, I ordered mine last Friday. I agree though, it's hard to be upset, since when (if?) it arrives it will be so cheap. Nevertheless, I, like Veruca Salt, want it NOW!

However, I'm beginning to think that we should instate "being sent to the warehouse" as code for, pointlessly waiting"

Here's the e-mail I got: what in the heck is this supposed to mean?

Thank you for writing us at buy.com

We are in the process of investigating your issue, and we have had to
contact a third party for resolution. We are waiting on a reply from
the third party, and a customer care agent will respond to your email
within three business days.

Thank you for shopping at buy.com.

Sincerely,

Team buy.com

Last edited:

Gizzard

First Post
I took the $0.00 shipping option, because I dont care when it gets here. If it arrives any time in the next 3 years, it will be before I get to 20th level. ;-)

BTW, I am "Processing" also, according to the buy.com status.

-b

gregweller

First Post
I'm in the warehouse with everyone else (I wonder if we can order pizza from inside here ?) ...anyway, I just checked their site, and it gives the price as 25.17. Now since I ordered mine on Sunday when it was still 13 something, I'm not going to be mad if I have to wait awhile for it, but if they send me email saying do I want to buy it for 25.17, then I'll commence to be ticked off.

Remove ads