• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Elusive class feature

Illithidbix

Explorer
Elusive said:
Beginning at 18th level, you are so evasive that attackers rarely gain the upper hand against you. No attack roll has advantage against you while you aren’t incapacitated.

Given that it's a 18th level class feature... I can't say I'm *too* concerned about multiclassing combos myself.
You'd give up on +1d6 sneak attack damage", "Ability Score Improvement" and "Stroke of Luck" for... well whatever you try and get.

Reckless Attack specifies STR attacks... so yeah feel free to create a Barbarian 2/Rogue 18 that focuses on Strength if you really want... I mean you'll have 5 ASI (rogues get an extra one at level 10) which should make it easy enough to get DEX:20, STR:20 by level 18, but it's a curious character focus.

n00b f00

First Post
Yeah you could more easily go with an assassin with the alert feat, and basically always get advantage. Or go with a barbarian assassin multiclass, get the ability to reroll initiative. Comes online a lot quicker. You could become a warlock who combos darkness and witch sight, you could cast a lot of faerie fire.

But you could also go swashbuckler and get even more chances to sneak attack. Not that it's hard to get sneak attacks as is.

Remove ads