Elven Wedding - The race is Over, we are moving on

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
Trying to deal with both the warforged and the human, Keeper Caedaes says, “All are welcome, provided they agree to the Wedding Truce and offer a Suitable gift.

Mr. Fastwind, I am sure that the happy couple will appreciate the wine, you are welcome. I suggest you take your animal to the southern quarter to be stabled.

Mr.? Banderelli you mentioned that you might have a gift for the couple?"
He says the last with some skepticism.

reedu21

First Post
MavrickWeirdo said:
Mr. Fastwind, I am sure that the happy couple will appreciate the wine, you are welcome. I suggest you take your animal to the southern quarter to be stabled.

Mr.? Banderelli you mentioned that you might have a gift for the couple?"[/COLOR] He says the last with some skepticism.

Jhonas will lead Erye Night past the gate, then delay until Carver enters, so they may continue their conversation.

solkan_uk

First Post
Thail approaches, and nods his head with respect, "If you would come with me, honoured Minister - are these others members of your party?" he says with a sweeping gesture towards the 'outsiders' gathered.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
MavrickWeirdo said:
Mr.? Banderelli you mentioned that you might have a gift for the couple?" He says the last with some skepticism.
"Why yes I believe I do" Carver reaches into his backpack and pulls out one of his more extravigant wooden carvings. This one is of a warrior elf mounted on a fine stallion holding his scimitar in the air. The stallion is on it's hind legs. "Now, it's not much, but I do think it is one of my finer carvings, and a suitable present for any elf from Valenar. I do hope it's appropriate."

solkan_uk

First Post
Thail will eye the carving and then look the warforged in the face, trying to feel the depth of emotion in his features, she thinks to herself that she'd like to get to know this warforged better - but now is not quite the time.

MavrickWeirdo

First Post
“Thail, are you still here?” Keeper Caedaes asks. “I am sure that the Minster would like a chance to settle in.”

“I do believe that this carving would be acceptable. You are welcome to the wedding …”
Keeper Caedaes stops speaking and stares past the warforged. If you turn to see what he is looking at, you notice a Giant Wasp flying toward the gate with a Goblin on its back.

Ferrix

Explorer
Thaean watches each of the entering folk with a stern eye, magebred... bah, a true Valenar mount is a finer creature than any other tinkered mount, he thinks to himself as the human leads the magebred horse past, at least the human brought a suitable gift. He pauses in his thought as he sees the fine carving held up by the warforged, indeed, this one is an interesting one, he nods his acceptance to the Keeper, it will be a fine gift indeed.

As he sees the approaching wasp and goblin pair, Thaean tenses and then relaxes loosening his muscles, goblins almost always brought trouble.

Bront

The man with the probe
Carver nods and says "Thank you very much for this wonderful oppertunity" as he continues on to join up with Jhonas, as he seemed plesant to talk to.

Carver looks back at the wasp and almost absentmindedly says to him "You know, that looks like an awfuly strange mount. I wonder if it's magebred? I've heard that magebred animals are some of the finest around besides Valenar Horses, but that certaintly doesn't look like any horse or other mount I've seen before. I wonder if it eats oats?"

D20Dazza

Explorer
Salina Halfling Rogue 5

A small petite halfling (even by halfling standards) leads a limping Clawfoot up to the gate and joins the back of the que, she looks around, appearing agitated. She mutters to herself "Damnation, why'd he have to strain his leg today of all days. Miles from anywhere with just this damnable festival within a reasonable walking distance. Hope they've got one of them nature lovers here, someone who knows a little about injured animals". She shuffles forward with the que, impatiently bouncing from foot to foot, "What's the hold-up?" she asks as she pokes the person before her in the line "What's going on here anyway?"

Remove ads