• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Elvish Misconception Part I

EvilMountainDew

First Post
You [all] seemingly just woke up. You feel the cold hard floor beneith you. Slowly coming to, you can feel a rapidly increasing headache. Just as the color slowly accumulates into your head, your headache get bigger, squinting your eyes to the blinding light. You raise yourself up and stand up, faltering at first, but gradually feeling stronger. As you look forward you see metal bars, they look like they have been used for quite a while. As your eyes focus to the light you realize that it wasn't that bright in the first place. You walk yourself to the bars and put your hands on them and look to the sides, you see some others on the floor in similar cells, and some others to the bars also. You seem to have no recollection of where you came from, but decide it'll prolly come to you after your pounding headache gets over with.
After looking around your room you find a small brown leather bag. Inside you find some of your gear, no weapons or anything that has a sharp edge ( thus, no pens or letter openers [or box cutters Just kidding] ) also there is nothing that can start fires.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Avan Awakens

Avan Whitespell had had better days. He awoke to find himself naked in a jail cell. "Great Magus! Where am I?" he said to himself "What has happened?"
He saw from the bars that there were a few more elves in cells just like his all starting to wake up. He doned his clothing and the few posessions that were in the bag and called out for the guards "I demand to be let out imediately. Who is in charge here?"

Avan truned to the Elf next to him and asked "do you have any idea where we are?"

EvilMountainDew

First Post
Cells

After a little while and no one comes, you press your face in between the bars and call to the neighboring Elf. The neighbor to the left doesn't seem to be awake, but the elf across the hall, which you notice was only laying on the floor (not unconscience), stands up, greets you.

"Ah, hello..." His voice is labored, he looks too skinny, "I've tried yelling for them, they never come." He then sits on his backpack which seems riddled with holes. "I wouldn't yell to loud, or run around in your lil' cell, you'll need the energy."

He then grabs the backpack and rips a piece off of it. He puts it in his mouth and begins chewing. "This is the only source of food you'll be gettin in a while..."

Just about then you notice the horrible stench in the proximity.

He then says, "Hi my name is Saros, what is your name?"

EvilMountainDew

First Post
Jail

" I don't know how I got here, I recall a village, A looong time ago." He pauses to spit out the leather piece and put it on the wall, "They came in here to put you and others in their cells, and to get rid of the corpse that was in there..." short pause " But from other than that, I dun know. I dont even know how long I've been in here, i got nuth'n to mark der days wit" He caughs horrible for an entire moment. "I gotta rest..."

OoC: Im not sure if a map will show up, but if it does its the cells. The dots are the jail bars, the thick lines are walls. More infor on the cells: They are all stone walls, other than one, and the ceiling, roughly 7 feet up, is wood.

Sulli

First Post
as thock awakes from his nice sleep(he he eh), he flys into a rage from being imprisoned and tries to rip the bars off the wall.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Please calm down Outlander. You may need that strength later." Avan says to the barbarian. "I'm Avan Whitespell and the one across the way is Saros. What is your name and how did you come to be here?"

EvilMountainDew

First Post
Damn

As you attempt to rip off the bars, you strain your muscles... the ground underneath (sp?) them shakes a little, but no hope to get them off.

Sulli

First Post
"Im sorry for my rude way of dealing with these bar . This is the first time that iv been behind a set . my name is thock and i don't know how i got in hear, must have been that last drink i had."

thock comes down and gows over to his bag to see what he has left. after he sites down and asks argent "how long have we been in hear"??.

Remove ads