• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[EN Publishing] Announcing War of the Burning Sky 4E!

Italian version

I have just bought the 4th edition Subscription via DriveThruRPG. In the order i noticed that language was Italian/English. I'm italian so it should be very nice to get the copy in my own language. The books contains both language versions or i have to ask for the italian one?

Regards
Rudy Barbieri

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have just bought the 4th edition Subscription via DriveThruRPG. In the order i noticed that language was Italian/English. I'm italian so it should be very nice to get the copy in my own language. The books contains both language versions or i have to ask for the italian one?

Regards
Rudy Barbieri

I have no idea why it says that, but it's English only. I don't speak Italian.

If that's a problem, email me and I'll contact RPGNow and arrange for a refund.

scrubkai

Explorer
will there be new art and new cartography in the 4e edition?

Morrus,

I know you said the first few adventures have already been written.

Can you answer the question about if the cartography changed from the 3.5 to the 4E version?

I was thinking about building a bunch of 3D layouts for all the major battles in the campaign, but I don't want to invest the time build them off my 3.5 layouts unless the 4E ones will have the same maps.

Thanks!!!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Morrus,

I know you said the first few adventures have already been written.

Can you answer the question about if the cartography changed from the 3.5 to the 4E version?

I was thinking about building a bunch of 3D layouts for all the major battles in the campaign, but I don't want to invest the time build them off my 3.5 layouts unless the 4E ones will have the same maps.

Thanks!!!

We won't change any maps unless there's a *really* compelling reason to do so. There may be occasional additional maps, though.

Boregar

First Post
I've just gone and subscribed to this, as it looks as if I'll be taking over as DM for our group in the next few weeks, and this seems perfect for my needs.

Can anyone tell me if I should be able to download the Players Guide and Campaign Guide yet, and if so, how I do it? Or am I just being impatient, and should just tide myself over with the 3.5ed versions for the moment? :)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Not yet. It has suffered from the editor having a car crash, a family illness, and then being sent to Iraq or Somalia or somewhere, followed by the layout person's mother falling over.

Asusming no further tragedies occur, the PG should be out by the end of the week. But I've given up promising anyone anything! The we have to get the CG out, which means another round of timely tragedies, no doubt! :D

Boregar

First Post
Wow, you guys have been having a rough time of it lately, haven't you? Fingers crossed that you're getting all the troubles out of the way early, and that things go better for you all from now.

Thanks for the reply. I guess I'm just itching to give things a look, but given what's been happening 'behind the scenes', I don't mind waiting a little longer.

My condolonces to all involved with the tragedies. I hope that the future brings better things to thier doors.

Side note, my 4e campaign is currently mid-way through module #6, Tears of the Burning Sky and my subscription to the official 4e set is in .... I would be absolutely thrilled to playtest/proof-read from that point forward. :)
{yes, I want to cut down on the hours spent converting...}

Marius Delphus

Adventurer
Thanks. I hope I am not out of line to digress here for a moment.

I wish I could thank in person the volunteer donors who have given the blood and platelets my mother needs right now. As I can't, I can only encourage everyone who's been thinking about donating blood, especially platelets, to go ahead and do so. The need is ongoing worldwide for all blood types, and a couple hours of your time could, as they say, save multiple lives. And it's a renewable resource!

Back on topic, the Player's Guide is only a couple hours from completion... once I find those hours, it's golden.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads