EN Publishing EN Publishing Is Hiring!

We at EN Publishing have two part-time publishing administrator vacancies available. Suitable for UK-based remote workers starting in February 2021.

We at EN Publishing have two part-time publishing administrator vacancies available. Suitable for UK-based remote workers starting in February 2021.

ENP_AD.jpg

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I want to second this suggestion that Morrus buys all of EN Publishing's employees high-end ultra secure computers. *

* And prioritize the design department in the order of computer deliveries.

MacD

Just a tourist passing your way...
I want to second this suggestion that Morrus buys all of EN Publishing's employees high-end ultra secure computers. *

* And prioritize the design department in the order of computer deliveries.
I know it's not nice torpedoing your efforts to get a computer from morrus - but most computer security issues are based on human activities, even with proper software.
@Morrus, What about trained slapping apes? I'd love to have some at my work workplace 😆

Mike Myler

Have you been to LevelUp5E.com yet?
I know it's not nice torpedoing your efforts to get a computer from morrus - but most computer security issues are based on human activities, even with proper software.
@Morrus, What about trained slapping apes? I'd love to have some at my work workplace 😆
iu

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads