EN Publishing EN Publishing's Monthly Live Stream

April's monthly EN Publishing livestream is tonight (Thursday April 21st) at 8pm BST/3pm EDT. Join us at 8pm BST (3pm EDT) on Twitch to meet the cast of ‘The Star-Crossed Seaway’ the first official Level Up Advanced 5th Edition actual play campaign. We’ll also update you on our new Kickstarter ‘Can we keep it? Pets for your 5E game’ launching next week. And hear all about the new playtest...

April's monthly EN Publishing livestream is tonight (Thursday April 21st) at 8pm BST/3pm EDT. Join us at 8pm BST (3pm EDT) on Twitch to meet the cast of ‘The Star-Crossed Seaway’ the first official Level Up Advanced 5th Edition actual play campaign. We’ll also update you on our new Kickstarter ‘Can we keep it? Pets for your 5E game’ launching next week. And hear all about the new playtest documents for Level Up A5E which are available now.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
To reply to my own post - the premise sounds intriguing. I know lots of people enjoy APs, and I am an outlier in that way and don't listen/watch too many. But I do love adventures in print/digital text format.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads