• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World City Project: Geography

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Just thought I'd link my final version of the map I did for Mor's End. This map ended up being modified from the original one created for this thread, but it looks very close to original design. - KF72

attachment.php

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Here is one of the closeups...

Number Locales
attachment.php

I lost the key for the numbered locales, so here's a quick replacement...

1. High Market
2. Low Market
3. Jollita Market
4. The Citadel
5. Tower Island

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
ATTN: [MENTION=9541]The Grey Dwarf[/MENTION], [MENTION=9171]Lalato[/MENTION], [MENTION=1264]Conaill[/MENTION], [MENTION=2141]Krug[/MENTION], [MENTION=5278]Jolly Giant[/MENTION], [MENTION=5703]wizardoftheplains[/MENTION], [MENTION=515]Shadowdancer[/MENTION], [MENTION=4481]David Argall[/MENTION], [MENTION=990]Buttercup[/MENTION], [MENTION=4962]Tallow[/MENTION], [MENTION=720]Wippit Guud[/MENTION], [MENTION=1125]Tonguez[/MENTION], [MENTION=8704]jdavis[/MENTION], [MENTION=10574]GladiusNP[/MENTION], [MENTION=7240]fusangite[/MENTION], [MENTION=6512]KnidVermicious[/MENTION].

I don't know how many of you are around any more, but I figured I'd put up these mentions in case any of you wanted the larger print screen version of the map.

Cheers!

KF

Remove ads