• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Down? How do I get my Fix?

Harlock

First Post
Morrus said:
The Site will be down from about 6 PM EST Friday 19th until late Sunday as the forums are upgraded to Vbulletin 3.0.0 RC4

Oh no! How does one get their fix? Quick, paste this link into your favorites:
http://www.psionics.net/chat/java/dnd3e.html That's the link for the java client to reach #dnd3e, EN World's chat channel. You can also reach the chatroom through irc at chat.psionics.net #dnd3e - a suggested IRC client if you do not have one is mIRC (download). The channel is always open, not just for special events. That of course means this weekend is no exception. So while the boards and news pages are down, you can still get your EN fix just by saving any of these links and going to the chat channel. See you there!

Henry

Autoexreginated
I'll be playing D&D and trying to recover one of my broken automobiles this weekend, so I'll be too busy to care.

There's always neverwinter nights...

...and if you are desparate, there's some pretty good forums at www.dragonsfoot.org and www.wizards.com to fool around in... tell 'em we sent you! (And then duck!)

Moved to Meta.

Garnfellow

Explorer
As it happens, this weekend is our tenth annual gaming weekend retreat, Friday through Sunday. I was gonna be completely unplugged during that period anyway.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads