• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World EN5ider Has Launched!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

EN World EN5ider has launched! EN World EN5ider is the new way to get regular gaming articles and adventures online. For a small monthly donation, you will receive rules articles, gaming advice, adventures, and more. Collect EN5ider articles and adventures designed and formatted to be filed in a binder. The treasure hoard of a winged fire-breathing reptile and a subterranean cave complex all in one place. And best of all - YOU decide how much you want to pay! Not only that, there are four free sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron!

Head on over to EN World EN5ider right here! Check out the free articles, and if you like what you see, choose how much you'd like to donate per article and become a Patron. There's some awesome stuff in the pipeline!

binder_ensider.gif

There are four FREE sample articles for you to check out before you become a Patron - including an entire adventure! Download The Business of Emotion (an adventure by Paul Okesh), 5 Campaign Lessons from The Hobbit Films by Eric Pierce, Cherished Trinkets by Ryan Chaddock, and Archery Contests by Russ Morrissey. If you like what you see, and want more of this every week, simply become a Patron!

samples.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I wanted to pledge for the sister magazine TRAILseeker, but got the message "Sorry! This page has not been confirmed yet by its creator, so you cannot pledge right now."

It hasn't launched yet! Thus the giant red "COMING SOON" graphic on the page!

I hope to launch TRAILseeker next week, but I may wait a week. I don't want to confuse people with the two launches.

We do now have four sample articles up there, including an adventure called Red Fangs in a White Night. Feel free to check those out in the meantime!

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
We did it! First thing I saw this morning was that the $500/article milestone was passed, which means that the monthly adventures are unlocked. The one we have coming up is Winterheart, an adventure by Esper the Bard. An abducted maiden begs for rescue, but not all is as it seems. Magic, icy and untamed, has stirred within her heart and threatens to entomb the land in ice and snow.

Unikore

Villager
That is a fast reply, I am impressed! :) I did already check out the samples that's why I wanted to throw money in your general direction. In this case, looking forward to the launch - also consider doing some kind of stretch goal thing with the binder.

Also: If you don't want to confuse people with the two launches, consider removing the text "For Pathfinder RPG material, please see our sister magazine, TRAILseeker." from the EN5IDER pledge page.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
A bit sad, as the Silver sub I have is losing value to me, I already get all the ZEITGEIST stuff as a backer

That makes perfect sense. I wouldn't expect you to pay twice for the same content! ZEITGEIST is available in so many ways - subscriptions, hardcovers, compilation PDFs, individual PDFs, individual softcovers, etc. - but I only imagine folks will choose one of those ways to get it. We offer as many possible ways as we can, so hopefully there's a method that suits everybody.

And I can't see the Patreon stuff on it's own being worth too much

That's fine! You can pledge whatever you feel it's worth. If that's $0, then fair enough; I hope that future articles and adventures appeal to you! We have some really great stuff coming up.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
As a thank you to those patrons who helped get us up to that $500 milestone, I posted a bonus article this morning. It's free (you won't be charged for it), although available only to patrons. The article is called Battlefield Events, and it's a small thing I put together to introduce a bit of chaos into combat encounters.

samursus

Explorer
So far I have liked what I have seen with your preview articles. Nice art, well-written, and most important to me, useful stuff for my game! Well done, you have won my patronage. :)

Pravus

Explorer
Just curious about the next stretch goal ($1,000) will it also step up the content too? I mean bigger adventures (or perhaps two adventures per month)? What can I say I need adventures.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
The opposite, in fact. When I can work out how to, I'd much rather run just the Patreon. It's so much better.

BOOOOOO!

edit: My subscription to ENworld shows my support to the forums and the news. It is totally separate in my opinion, and I don't want to cross the streams. Some modification to avoid redundancy perhaps.

But I like having a silver name, increased xp awarding power, and in all honesty, I simply like the fact that I am a proud supporter of my favorite forums. It feels good.

The EN5sider articles? Good stuff, I pledged $3/$9 because I can. But thats for gameing material, nothing to do with my forum support which is my #1 priority.

I understand this opinion likely makes things complicated for you. AUMOILIMS (As Usual My Opinion IS Likely In the Minority, Sigh).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Just curious about the next stretch goal ($1,000) will it also step up the content too? I mean bigger adventures (or perhaps two adventures per month)? What can I say I need adventures.

Hah! That's a long way off yet! It's double the previous milestone!

I will be looking into combinations of (a) paying writers more, (b) getting writers to write more, and (c) approaching big name writers. Any or all of those these three things are possible to varying degrees, although it's a question of division of resources.

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads