• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World Gen Con Gathering??

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
Hey!

How come I'm still not on that damn list? Is it because Klaus beat me to the friggin' Jackson 5 joke? Ya gonna hold that against a guy? Damn! ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
Nemmerle,

Don't worry. My computer had a few headaches, but you are high on the list that I am posting on page 1.

We now have 42 people.

As for the Michael Jackson thing, I want an honest opinion. If the plastic surgery unravels in a few years, do you think Michael will resemble that other 1980s icon -- E.T. the Extraterrestrial?

Any progress on determining what happens after the Ennies?

William Ronald

Explorer
Welcome, rayners!!

I will modify the list on page 1.

Morrus, Piratecate, nemmerle, and other extremely cool and hip moderators: Can you decide what will happen after the Ennies wrap up? Do we stay or do we go? Your call.

Hmm, if I just had Bill Gates' bank account I could rent out Colonel Goolsby's or the Safe House. Oh, well.:D

Well at least we have phase one down( meet after the Ennies ), i'm sure some one will make a decision, right?

D'oh! bumped to the #6 postion by the Moderator. :D

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Sir Osis,

Thanks for the compliment, but I am not a moderator. I am merely the fellow who proposed the gathering and is keeping a list. Or as I like to say, if you think something is a good idea, work on it.

Maybe we should have little stick on badges? NeghVar was able to provide some for the EN World Chicago Gameday and they were nice.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads